GBATemp Team Flare Member

GBATemp Fire Gym Leader

GBATemp Elite 4 Member

Such CV
Very official
Much wow

Gyms, i'll have to deeply think about that and how I do it
Elite 4 will run in line with the tournaments again, or maybe not who knows ;o;
Team Flare well.... We'll be in touch ;)

Also, just fully updated the list.
I noticed as I scrolled through all the pages that I missed so many people out by accident and im sorry, i'm only human ^_^

Reactions: breaktemp

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Here's my friend safari code

Aurionfox - Charlotte (Pokemon X)
3480-3710-4399

If anyone can tell me what pokemons are in there that will help me a lot, by the way just like the post or reply so i can add you back, thanks!!! =D

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man, random people challenging me are underestimating my salamence too much. Someone challenged my with 2v3, where he had 3 pokemon and I 2, still won :D

Ixvael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gyms, i'll have to deeply think about that and how I do it
Elite 4 will run in line with the tournaments again, or maybe not who knows ;o;

Elite Four shouldn't run with the tournament XD. They should only be able to battle other region's Elite Four and 8-Gym Badges Challengers ^_^.

An idea about the gyms, there shouldn't be copies in each region. There should only be one kind of each gym. That way people won't be comparing leaders of the same kind of gym but instead compare generational leaders of one kind of gym, that would make it so a gym could strive to be the best in its particular type.

About the tournaments, when we've got an established gym system here, you could opt to make 8 Gym Badges as an entrance requirement for the tournaments ^_^

Ixvael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have at least 3 5 IV Riolus that I'm willing to trade. Have a 5 IV Female and 4 IV Female. Have other 4 IV Riolus if there are people interested, FYI none of them has Adamant Nature.

PM me if anyone's interested.

walkir

Child of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Trainer name: Walkir
Friend Safari Type: Fighting (Meditite, Pacham and Breelom) - Thanks Aurionfox! :)
3DS-Friend Code: 1736-1410-0348

So far I've added Aurionfox, Nehalem, DoomFire33, TackyPie, wartutor, Xokes, Blade4474, basher11, lighty123, Edgarska, ResleyZ, bluedragon and SCSoundz.

Please add me as well :) PM if I missed anyone!

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Trainer name: Walkir
Friend Safari Type: ??? (don't know yet)
3DS-Friend Code: 1736-1410-0348

So far I've added Aurionfox, Nehalem, DoomFire33, TackyPie, wartutor, Xokes, Blade4474, basher11 and lighty123

Please add me as well :) PM if I missed anyone!

Added you!, you have a Fighting safari with Meditite, Pacham and Breelom, also i've found mine, i have Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster =D

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for help completing my pokedex, but I don't have much to give in return.
Thing is, I'm missing a few pokemon that level a little late and I don't want to level one of those and then level another when I breed a good one, and I want the Oval Charm.
Right now I'm missing Salamence, Rhyperior, Krookodile, Flygon, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Dragonite, and Yveltal because I have X.
I don't need to keep them, in fact I'll exchange them back as soon as I get them so I'll only ever be in possession of one at a time, and I'll put my Xerneas as collateral.
Don't really have much to give in exchange for the help, but If i get something good I'll keep whoever helps me in mind.

Oswarlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for help completing my pokedex, but I don't have much to give in return.
Thing is, I'm missing a few pokemon that level a little late and I don't want to level one of those and then level another when I breed a good one, and I want the Oval Charm.
Right now I'm missing Salamence, Rhyperior, Krookodile, Flygon, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Dragonite, and Yveltal because I have X.
I don't need to keep them, in fact I'll exchange them back as soon as I get them so I'll only ever be in possession of one at a time, and I'll put my Xerneas as collateral.
Don't really have much to give in exchange for the help, but If i get something good I'll keep whoever helps me in mind.

Id like them back, but if you are only needing them for the pokedex, i can throw you a flygon and a tyrannitar.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha, I decided I want him in a Nest ball, brought my Lvl 100 Charizard (so his Earthquake won't hit), spammed Double Team and equipped Lax incense, now it's just the waiting game.
While on topic, I found it funny that Zygarde doesn't have its signature move when you catch him.

Update: Took 18 Nest Balls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o