Misc Pokemon 3DS Wifi Centre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a heads-up for those wanting to infect their Pokémon with PokéRus to speed up Super Training. It doesn't work, sadly. PokéRus only affects EV's gained through battles. Super Training remains the same.

Some other things I found out regarding friend safari:
- When your friend only has two Pokémon available (a.k.a. no full clear):
Pokémon found can not posses their hidden ability.
Pokémon range from decent overall to outstanding potential with above average being most frequent.
Pokémon will always have 2 maxed IV stats, with a slight chance of having a third.

- When your friend has all three Pokémon available (cleared the game):
Pokémon can have their hidden ability.
Pokémon range from above average to outstanding potential with relatively superior being the most frequent.
Pokémon will always have 2 maxed IV stats, with a higher chance of having a third.

I'm not sure how this affects hold items though. When I was catching Dragonair and my friend had only two Pokémon, they would sometimes hold a Dragon Scale. Now that he cleared it, I haven't found any at all. Perhaps you can find higher quality items?

Also, catching Safari Pokémon greatly speeds up breeding and I have been able to give babies 5 out of 6 max IV's lol.

Reactions: datruth

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friend Safariii :D

FC: 4983-5898-9235

Thanks!

Hey Guys, My FC:
1375 - 7960 - 6751 :3
I've added everyone on the list!
My friend code is 0430-8930-2866
I have added you! Please add me back :-D.
Please add me. I have noting in my safari. adding everyone from the first pg.
FC: 0533-4875-9613
I have added you! Please add me back :-D.
Added my FC 1032-1385-6402
Pokemon Y here
5172-0439-6022
PM if you add me.
I want battles but trades would be nice too even when I have very few interesting pokemons..... oh wait I have a Honedge with pokerus, need to infect a whole box first.
Heya I guess I'll put my FC here too.

Name: Minah
FC: 1246-9960-2487
Main game: X, I also own Y for no reason actually x3
Hi, this is my friend code: 1203-9205-3750 I have psychic type pokemon tied with my friend code in the friend safari (example:Drowzee). I'll add anyone who PM me their code. Thanks.
Just a reminder, I'm looking to add more people to my friendcode list.
Numbers in my sig, PM me if you add my number so I can respectively do the same.
Add me plz friend code is 2380-3159-3325 pm and ill add you back.
i have a noilbat.
do you have marvel scale dragonair?
add me pls FC: 0533-4875-9613
Friend code in my signature, in case anyone wants to add me. Anyways, anyone have an Xatu in their Safari?

Hey, I'm Mexican, Can someone add me please? can PM if you do? Thanks everyone
Chrono
1091-8285-7994
My FC is 1719-3186-2752. Anyone feel free to add me. Just PM me your FC if you do.
Add Me
3024 6077 9318
I know some of you requested PM, but I'm mass adding and you should get a notification for quote, so appologies in advance, that is a lot of pms to set up, adding mostly for hope of getting interesting Poke Safari, as I don't have wifi at home yet, so I'm getting ready to drive somewhere that does for awhile. Friend-code in sig, if anyone else adds me, quote me or pm, preferably quote ^_^
If anyone has a ditto safari I would love you long time if there was a mutual add for that.
Thanks!

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know some of you requested PM, but I'm mass adding and you should get a notification for quote, so appologies in advance, that is a lot of pms to set up, adding mostly for hope of getting interesting Poke Safari, as I don't have wifi at home yet, so I'm getting ready to drive somewhere that does for awhile. Friend-code in sig, if anyone else adds me, quote me or pm, preferably quote ^_^
If anyone has a ditto safari I would love you long time if there was a mutual add for that.
Thanks!

Added :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay