Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Meloetta Event!

250px-648Meloetta.png

The Meloetta event is live!
Happy holidays! In honor of Pokémon's 20th Anniversary, Game Freak has been having several events throughout the year where they've been distributing rare Pokemon. The year is coming to a close, and so are the events. Now's your last chance to fill up your 'dex with rare pokemon!

From now to December 24th you can claim your own Meloetta for XYORAS. Luckily, this one is being distributed via WiFi! Just use the mystery gift the the Pokémon is yours!

Until next time Pokémon masters!

Passed legendary events in 2016:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Genesect
Keldeo

thegameksk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those unaware, there are some Japanese events that offer a shiny Mewtwo, shiny Eevee, shiny Hoho(yes it's HOHO) and Volcanion. You can find the .WC6/.WC6FULL files in ProjectPokemon. If you don't like to inject .WC6 files in your save, you can insert them inside PKHeX and edit the details(such as Origin Game, Language, Region etc.) The latest PKHeX shows those Pokemon as invalid because it probably needs an update on its database(I don't know if it checks online), so don't be afraid. They are 100% legal as .WC6=wondercard.

Where on the site are these located? I checked the event forums and didnt see any. Thanks.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a second Code for Darkrai I've pulled using the NbaHomePass "hack"

E63A3DEAE3XA3SF?

For fairness, I've decided to leave the last character off. It is a Letter!

Reactions: Grim Ripper
D

Deleted User

Possible but nintendo could specifically restrict the pokemon you can trade to only the first 150 as mew can't be obtained legitly in the game except through events and the glitch, but those are unlikely. I would also not consider it cheating because it takes effort. Unless of course you hack multiple mews in. I dont think nintendo will allow it though.
1. Afaik jp got mew in a 2ds bundle, so no problem. Also if your friend also have the bundle he could give you his mew, so restricting to only one mew is imposible.
2.you can get multiple mews with that glitch. Infinite ammount, to be exact. Just do the glitch, then when you need to battle the trainer, lose to him, get mew and do it again...

But why is the talk only about mew,? You can get a lot of other pkmn with that glitch... like blastois, gengar and lapras... would they be transferable?

Ah and nin. Can see that mew os hacked by the level it was captured... with the glitch it can be caught at any level lower then 14 afaik...

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing this system is 3DS
And for Pokemon X & Y?

Not a huge fan on the Pokemon community. But I am probably buying a Pokemon game. Never played one in my life lol.

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Serebii said:
For those of you in Europe & Australia, a code has been released to give you the Mythical Pokémon, Mew. This is a second chance gift available only if you did not redeem a Mew code earlier this year. The code to obtain the Mew is MEW2016. It's currently unknown for how long this distribution will last

Reactions: fr3quency

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I'm guessing this system is 3DS
And for Pokemon X & Y?

Not a huge fan on the Pokemon community. But I am probably buying a Pokemon game. Never played one in my life lol.

That's how it starts. Then 15/16 years later you own every Pokemon game released to date haha.

Reactions: petethepug

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Or you can be like me and have skipped quite a few releases. I went from crystal to ORAS

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P6000 mit Tapatalk

I did that too, just not to those extremes.

Back in the day i skipped Fire Red / Leaf Green, however went back and played them when i got Pokemon Diamond.

Likewise I then skipped Black / White and Black / White 2. However after finishing the Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby recently i'm now going back and currently playing White, then plan to play Black 2.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did that too, just not to those extremes.

Back in the day i skipped Fire Red / Leaf Green, however went back and played them when i got Pokemon Diamond.

Likewise I then skipped Black / White and Black / White 2. However after finishing the Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby recently i'm now going back and currently playing White, then plan to play Black 2.
Yeah, I am going to play a few of the DS games as well, but I needed to get my DS Lite fixed first which I was able to fix (and not re-brake on assembly) last week.

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P6000 mit Tapatalk

danyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know why, but yesterday I checked up for gifts, and I got it, so I think you can get every event pokemon the day before they get announced lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-