Pokebank

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by izac, Dec 29, 2013.

1. izac
    OP

izac Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2013
    United States
    So I love the latest X/Y games but I haven't played pokemon since silver (not remake) and i would love to fill my national dex. Is the only way to do this is by buying black (30-40$ on amazon) beating it and pokebanking?(not including wonder/trading)

I have an e-z V cart and would much rather use that with my pokebank.
    (i am not a battler by any means i only collect)

I really wish that we'd get an update in where i could just go find these pokemon without pokebank

2. izac
    OP

izac Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2013
    United States
    Ohh and is poke edit worth a look? i mean if i am going to pay 40 $ either way might as well have it filled already

3. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    You can only use PokeBank/Transfer with Black/White or Black2/White2.

4. izac
    OP

izac Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2013
    United States
    ya I know but am asking if there are rom workarounds or a better way to filling my Dex (plz read before posting)

5. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    I did read, else I wouldn't even know what I was posting about.

You could always edit the save file from B/W/B2/W2 on your EZ-Flash to fill up your dex, and then trade them all over to a retail cartridge. There's no way to transfer them from a flashcart to PokeBank.

6. Zaide

Zaide GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2009
    United States
    To use Poke Transporter you need a legit, retail copy of Black/White or Black2/White2 (flashcart won't work, just like a flashcart won't work for Dream Radar). But you can always just do trades to fill up your dex without having to Poke Transporter at all.