Hacking Pokebank and CFW

josiec09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a softmodded 3ds xl (not new) running the latest Luma3DS/Boot9strap i was wonder is it is possible to use pokebank (without getting banned) with a cia of pokemon moon that i ripped from my game? I know there is a Homebrew like pokebank but as far as i know it doesn't support pokemon moon or sun.

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'd totally recommend you to use PKSM, just because it's more useful and you can transfer mons over generations too, also you can inject events that are no longer available

s1ataide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I’d like to know if I can transfer a 4th gen mon to 6 gen. I have a cfw 3ds and pksm 5.1.1. But when I tried to do that I was not able. I put my Pokémon diamond cartridge on cfw 3ds and after that I open pksm 5.1.1, choose diamond cart. and when I click on editor or storage, I get: “it has not been implemented yet.”

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advantages of using PKHex or PKSM instead of Pokémon Bank:
  1. They're free.
  2. You're in control of your Pokémon.
  3. If something ever happens to your account (e.g. it gets banned), you won't lose all of your Pokémon.

Algol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is all of this still valid for pokemon home? I want to move some from omega ruby but I can't find anyone that have done it

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you never find anything, no one did something in this way. And stop necrobumping. No one likes that.

Nothing wrong with calling attention to the question, if he hasn't found anyone talking about it elsewhere, then shining light on it in an established thread (old as it may be) could be an effective way to getting the help they need. I don't see the issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto