Pokémon TV Announced for iOS

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
To be fair it was always shit. We were just kinda young and stupid.

yeah, you're right. but now every episode is introducing a new pokemon. no story what so ever.

However I heard the first 290~ episodes (originals) are actually kinda fun to watch.

images

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
What's this "we" shit?

I don't think I've ever watched an episode or any of the movies. My girlfriend likes them, however, so if watching episodes makes her happy, so be it. I value my sex life.

he is talking to me, his my old childhood friend. :P

Reactions: Bake

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What's this "we" shit?

I don't think I've ever watched an episode or any of the movies. My girlfriend likes them, however, so if watching episodes makes her happy, so be it. I value my sex life.

"We" as in people who watched the show from the beginning it was aired.
I assume most of us were pretty young back then. I also assume you're an older guy cause of what you replied to me.
Sorry if I offended you, I don't know lol

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"We" as in people who watched the show from the beginning it was aired.
I assume most of us were pretty young back then. I also assume you're an older guy cause of what you replied to me.
Sorry if I offended you, I don't know lol

We're on the internet, and if you could offend me, it'd be pretty amusing. Besides, you're only as old as you feel, which makes me 96 today. Now get off my lawn, you whippersnapper. Off to the malt shop with you!

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
We're on the internet, and if you could offend me, it'd be pretty amusing. Besides, you're only as old as you feel, which makes me 96 today. Now get off my lawn, you whippersnapper. Off to the malt shop with you!

Catch me if you can, relic!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
which makes me 96 today.... Off to the malt shop with you!

Damn, and I thought finding a root beer shop (well several from the same company) was a good find. Now I hear if I went looking I might have got a malt shop..... clearly my last stateside sojourn was wasted.

As for the anime. I still reckon if they had actually followed through on the pilot they might have got somewhere and almost made something that held up a bit (probably only as much as some of the better digimon or yugioh stuff but still far better). Of course the whole pokemon anime as a game tutorial/multiple forms of media blitz was a sound financial move so I can not really fault them there.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Malts are underrated.

Also it's amusing to order a malt at Dairy Queen and see which places actually have staff that know how to do it. I mean I always get it anyways since they're a franchise or whatever and so keep the malt powder and picture instructions at the ready, but still.

Mmmm, malts...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Wait wait wait.... you mean there is a Dairy Queen out there that does not give one an epic case of the squirts after attempting to eat their food?
Where I went to college, the only fast food places were Dairy Queen and Hardees. Seeing as my best friend, classmate, workmate, etc. was vegetarian, Hardees was out most days so we went to Dairy Queen (only place there offered vegetarian food that didn't take 2 hours).

I stayed away from the usual fare, I went for the sandwiches and the chicken basket.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8