Homebrew Pokémon Sun/Moon and NTR debugger

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, everyone, I'm a dev for PKMN-NTR, a real-time memory editor for Gen VI based on NTR. After PKHeX support for Gen VII was released, I started to plan to provide support for Pokémon Sun and Moon, however I've encountered a roadblock: I haven't managed to connect my New 3DS and the NTR debugger while Pokémon Moon is in offline mode in order to do RAM research and mostly, because many features of the program depend on it.

This is what I've tried so far:

1. Launch NTR, send Memory fix, launch game, load save, connect with NTR debugger -> No connection. Then, try to go online in the Festival plaza -> Error 003-1099 No access point in range.
  2. Launch NTR, send Memory fix, connect with NTR debugger, launch game, load game, load save, send any command from the debugger -> No connection. Then, try to go online in the Festival plaza -> Error 003-1099 No access point in range.
  3. Launch NTR, launch game, load save, go online in Festival plaza, connect NTR debugger -> send any command from the debugger -> works as expected. Send Memory Fix, exit from Festival Plaza, send any command from the debugger -> No connection. Then, try to go online again in the Festival plaza -> Error 003-1099 No access point in range.

My NTR setup is working fine with XYORAS. I've tried this with NTR 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 with both NTRboot applications with the same luck.

Can somebody try this, have a workaround or am I missing somethig? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by drgoku282,

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
What I was doing last night was running BootNTR, then opening Pokemon Moon and then send the memory fix then run the NTR debugger to view my game on my PC using NTRViewer

Not sure if this will do for you though

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What I was doing last night was running BootNTR, then opening Pokemon Moon and then send the memory fix then run the NTR debugger to view my game on my PC using NTRViewer

Not sure if this will do for you though

Did not work, as soon I load the game (when the character is able to move) the debugger stops working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1