Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
joshuatm said:
in the downloads area there was and probably still is some pokemon shiny gold rom hack, the full .gba...
i downloaded it ages ago.
There's also a hacked rom of Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure in there with Sonic instead of Goku.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Whoops! I've been so busy this month I forgot to test the game! I'm downloading this now, will edit this post to confirm if it works or not on Supercard DS One.

EDIT 1: This works on Supercard DS One, and I also found a bug. People with red hair glitch often.

lurked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you know what would be the best mod ever? Put M&Ms in there. I love the time where in pokemon blue i used to search for M&Ms, surfing near the coast of a town
biggrin.gif
D

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow but still I think that was a bug on Blue and Red so idk if it would be a good idea for them to do that since it could destroy your saves da same as it did in blue.

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By M&M you mean missing no.?
because i remember finding missing number along the shore of the bottom left city in blue and red.
It was a slight glitch that nintendo ended missing before release and had a good chance of ruining your save/game. :/

markvn

OP
Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
GameSoul, thanks for testing the game, now I know the game also works on Supercard DS one.
I already knew about the bug, I'm trying to fix it for the next release...
Oh, I have to say I'm still working on the game, but not very much anymore, because I'm working on Mario Diamond: Friends and Foes.
MD: F&F is pokémon diamond, but with characters from the Mario series.

EDIT: after long time, I decided to never bring out MD: F&F. It's because I've got a lot of messages from people who very like Pokéhoi, and I think MD: F&F isn't going to be a populair game, so now, I'm going to make Pokéhoi a very good game.

P.S. Something I also wanna say, Pokéhoi is much better and nicer then MD: F&F, so you're not missing anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...