Podcast Help

ThatGamingAirman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friends and I want to make podcasts without having to meetup some place but still be live and talk together first we thought about discord but one of my friends isn't allowed to have on for some reason. I'm wondering what's used for the temp cast and if it will work on chromebook.

Last edited by ThatGamingAirman,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
You’ll wanna talk through discord, but use Audacity, and record each piece of audio locally, then have everyone upload them and just kinda stitch them together through editing. It ensures the best quality.

Reactions: Seriel
D

Deleted User

My friends and I want to make podcasts without having to meetup some place but still be live and talk together first we thought about discord but one of my friends isn't allowed to have on for some reason. I'm wondering what's used for the temp cast and if it will work on chromebook.
If he can't use Discord than Google Hangouts is the next best option if you need to have webcam feeds. You can than crop everything out using OBS and its cropping feature

Like Chary suggested have everyone record their audio locally using a different program and edit that back in to keep quality high

ThatGamingAirman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he can't use Discord than Google Hangouts is the next best option if you need to have webcam feeds. You can than crop everything out using OBS and its cropping feature

Like Chary suggested have everyone record their audio locally using a different program and edit that back in to keep quality high
is there an android or google alternative to OBS
EDIT:NVM

Last edited by ThatGamingAirman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)