Emulation PocketNES 6-13-2012

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is fantastic news! Thank you so much for keeping this alive.

Now, at the risk of sounding greedy, do you have any plans to resurrect other GBA emus (SMSAdvance, Goomba Color etc...)?

Regardless, once again, thank you. :)

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a crash with the USA version of Kirby's Adventure. It happened when I paused the game. Unfortunately, I switched it off without reading the error properly. I'll look later to see if there's a text dump on my flash cart.

I'm using the Good ROM (U)! dump on my EZ Flash IV.

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have a text dump for the Kirby crash and I haven't been able to replicate it. Maybe it was just one of those freak things. It was just a little disconcerting as I've always found the emulator to be rock solid and stable. :)

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to throw in my thanks for this. Gonna be hitting up Mr. Gimmick again tonight and trying to finally beat the bastard. Savestates are gonna make cheating very tempting, but I shall resist.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to throw in my thanks for this. Gonna be hitting up Mr. Gimmick again tonight and trying to finally beat the bastard. Savestates are gonna make cheating very tempting, but I shall resist.
I know the feeling, dude. I remember I went on a complete save state binge when I first started using emulators (the fact that there was a hotkey for saving and loading states on my smartphone didn't help). It was when I started playing "real" games again and doing poorly that I realized just how much save states were making me lose my talent, so I weaned off them (except for making a state if I need to get off, so i can continue later). :P

Reactions: 1 person

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see PocketNES is still alive and kicking. Thanks Dwedit!

I still use my M3 Perfect CF flash cart and will be updating it with this latest release.

Shadow-Zero

Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried the 7/5/12 and 10-5-2011 version but with those I can't boot the games with my M3 Perfect. I had to go back to 11-10-2008 for it to work.
Anything I can try to make the latest version work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning