Gaming plz sign this petition

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I_Got_Wii'D said:
There is ZERO chance in hell that SE is going to release FFVII on the DS. I mean really, it is a PS exclusive, and Sony is NOT going to let that happen.

FFVII was not PS exclusive I have the PC version!!!! Worked great with a 3dfx card.

and also with the plans for Square is to finish XIII then work on remake of VII for the PS3.
I don't think the DS would be able to handle the size of the game.

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dsrules4 said:
ok to set things straight i am not a final fatasy fanboy dont even play most of the game only ones i have played is ff4 and ff7
and this isnt my petition its somone elses not mine i only put it on this websites because i thought that people my be intrested ok
i am sick of thread we u say a games name eg final fantasy,halo or ps3 and they all just jump in and shout fanboy and sh*t and you
like common do u see me going around see your all pokemon fanboys trading your lugias and you pikachus and never getting of the dam games coz you think there your pets

i play more then just one game you know
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

You came here. You posted an INTERNET PETITION. To put FINAL FANTASY SEVEN on the ds.
FF7. Which has so many fanboys.
FF7. Which so many people hate.

And you whine about people having a shitfest about it?
Did you not SEE it coming?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. You would need to compress the everloving SHIT out of it to fit on DS
2. Final Fantasy 7 isn't very good by today's standards
3. Why not put it on a system that could improve it, like the PS3, Xbox360 or even the PSP?
4. Petitions do nothing, especially from pirates.

Let me put it this way.

We got the original game
We got some crappy snowboarding game
We got some PS2 sequel
We got a full-length CGI movie
We got a prequel
We got some cell-phone games
WHAT THE FUCK MORE DO YOU WANT

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
1. You would need to compress the everloving SHIT out of it to fit on DS
2. Final Fantasy 7 isn't very good by today's standards
3. Why not put it on a system that could improve it, like the PS3, Xbox360 or even the PSP?
4. Petitions do nothing, especially from pirates.

Let me put it this way.

We got the original game
We got some crappy snowboarding game
We got some PS2 sequel
We got a full-length CGI movie
We got a prequel
We got some cell-phone games
WHAT THE FUCK MORE DO YOU WANT
well said, no moar ff7 plz
fanboys need to move on and look at the future
or even just put a guy who looks like cloud in FFXIII and everyone will go nuts and buy it

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
really, the story of FFVII suck compare to some other FF games, and the systeem also suck
and i personally hate stupid remakes, why because the original FFVII Cloud Strife suck and is pixel trash, The new yellow head ( they named him Cloud Strife, they could give him a name like Son Goku )in the FFVII advent children has cooler looks, but that does not make the original FFVII a epic game, so why not requesting for a new FF game instead of a FFVII remake , just to let you know that the creator of FFVII already ran out of his inspirer for it, so even a sequel is going suck. make a petition for a better game with epic story

there is something bothering me, like when does this crisis about FFVII started? before the advent children movie or after? and yes i do like FFVII advent children, but thats only because the stylish graphic of that movie, if they made a cartoon version of that, i will probably never look for it,

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If SE are gonna remake FFVII then I think they should do it on PS3 (or maybe PS4?). It was born on the PS and I think deserves to be remade on the same platform. A remake with new stuff like new endings, more Golden Saucer games etc. basically a very worthy remake.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If SE are goint to remake FF7 they should just shoot themselves as punishment for not coming up with anything new. No more remakes. Seriously, no more. NO MORE REMAKES! MAKE A FUCKING ORIGINAL GAME FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I forgot about the PC version.

Either way tho, if it is going to come out again (which it really does not need to) it will not be on the DS. I really don't think they could put it on the DS without cutting stuff out (unless they plan to do a multi-cart game). So I think if it would come out it would be on a console and not a handheld (I really doubt the PSP could handle it). I would say the PS3 is the logical choice.

but as previously stated, I think some of these "classic" games should just be left in the past, let them be remembered for what they were (and not ruin a good series/game with a stupid "remake").

just my $0.02 tho.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Now why don't you go petition about making Golden Sun 3 for the DS? I'm sure you'll get a lot more signatures, although...unfortunately, more or less mean squat to game companies.
frown.gif

But GS3 is something we all await...sooner or later.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really don't see a point to this thread AND this petition. Numerous ones have risen up before only to fall back down instantly.
Game companies could care less about these petitions. And besides, why do you want a FF7 remake ON THE DS? I mean,
sure maybe on the PS3 or something, but no, not on the DS.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
To: Square- Enix

We, the undersigned would like to see Final Fantasy VII remade for Nintendo DS. We believe that the Nintendo DS would be an ideal format for a remake of Final Fantasy VII, as it is not only portable, but the innovative features allow for more creative ideas and mini-games. We believe that Final Fantasy VII for the Nintendo DS would become an instant bestseller.

Please, Square- Enix, we ask you, remake Final Fantasy VII for the Nintendo DS. Not only for those of us that have played the game, but for those of us who have yet to play this all- time classic. but for those who will pirate the game because using that "become an instant bestseller" is an excuse and if its for the PS3 we dont have the patience to wait for it to be hacked or have the money and time to burn it.

Sincerely,

fix'd

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus, what's with all the hate on FF7? It's a fucking great game, I loved it the first time I played it and loved it again when I replayed it this summer. Really. You might not like it, but it's still good. In fact, I think the whole PS1 FF trilogy was goddamn amazing. And the system was WAY better than the stupid ass drawing system of 8 (I still liked 8, btw). Even if you don't like it, giving your only reason is that you don't like Cloud's name and that he's too "emo" is about the same as fanboys viciously defending it. You have to admit that it's at least an average game, even though everyone here seems to think it's terrible. I can't understand that.

*raises flame shield*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol