Homebrew Please RECONSIDER it good to install UNLAUNCH !!!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God knows this is a post which is years old but I made this account on this specific day to ask for advice, lol.

See, I'm not a risk taker, if there is a 1% chance I can brick my console I won't do it, so like you might imply, I'm only running Twilight Menu via Memory Pit. I got no problem if every time I want to play a videogame I need to make 2 more clicks and wait x more seconds. However there seems to be a little problem when I'm playing a game and I want to play another.

My biggest 2 questions to you:

1 - Is there a way when I'm playing a game where pressing the power button would get me back to the twilight menu game selector instead of going all the way back to the DSi main menu? (Strange thing is that if I press the power button while on the twilight menu game selector interface it doesn't go back to the DSi main menu, only happens when I'm playing a game and I press the power button)

2 - Am I doing something wrong? because if I use the key combination combo for nds_bootsrap the menu gives me an option to quit the game, if I select that option it totally exits Twilight Menu so I have to do the photo thing all over again

For everything else Thank you very much for Twilight, I'm using it as well on my new 2DS XL and has given me a way to play games I just can't afford today due to ridiculous prices.

Almost forgot I'm using 25.2.1 with nds_bootsrap 0.63.2
  1. There is no way to do it, but I suppose it's possible to implement for most DSi mode titles.
  2. No, you're doing nothing wrong. This is normal, and also does not occur for most DSi mode titles, as selecting "Quit Game" in those titles take you back to TWiLight Menu++ instead of the DSi System Menu.

Machiavelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
  1. There is no way to do it, but I suppose it's possible to implement for most DSi mode titles.
  2. No, you're doing nothing wrong. This is normal, and also does not occur for most DSi mode titles, as selecting "Quit Game" in those titles take you back to TWiLight Menu++ instead of the DSi System Menu.
Thanks for the response, so basically I need to play the games in DSi mode instead of DS mode for achieving what I want?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.