ROM Hack Please Read If You Need Help In Hacking.

DSAHACKER496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm DSAHACKER496. I'm willing to give anybody help at Pokemon games ONLY. I'm willing to take one of these positions(or ill see other positions,you just ask me if i can do blah blah blah and ill try):
1) hacking trainers Pokemon
2)sprite editing(only simple editing,like color changes or something like that)
3)Pokemon sprites
4)editing starters
If you guys want help with hacking a pokemon game,then please send me a message.Thank you.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
you listed 4 stuff....can you give us 4 tools to do that

i want to edit...ruby rom so for that give me the tools...and what type of file of rom do i need... .rar or .gba or something else

EDIT: give for both gba and ds

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm DSAHACKER496. I'm willing to give anybody help at Pokemon games ONLY. I'm willing to take one of these positions(or ill see other positions,you just ask me if i can do blah blah blah and ill try):
3)Pokemon sprites
4)editing starters
If you guys want help with hacking a pokemon game,then please send me a message.Thank you.
Please give more details. Do you have any references who can vouch for the quality of your services? Do you have any image proof of your work?

If I were going to hack a Pokemon game, I wouldn't hire you. Just from this list, I can only tell that you know how to do it. I don't know if you can do these things well enough. There's absolutely nothing to back your skills up.

i want to edit...ruby rom so for that give me the tools...and what type of file of rom do i need... .rar or .gba or something else

A Pokemon Ruby ROM is .gba. It can't be used if it's still compressed into a .rar. If you're just editing Ruby, you only need tools for GBA. However, as the topic opener has posted this thread in the NDS forum, then they probably mean NDS only.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If I were going to hack a Pokemon game, I wouldn't hire you. Just from this list, I can only tell that you know how to do it. I don't know if you can do these things well enough. There's absolutely nothing to back your skills up.

Using other people's pre-made, user friendly tools doesn't qualify as "skills" in my opinion. These are not the sort of services anyone interested in ROM hacking will need. Chances are they can do the technical side fairly simply, especially for popular games like the Pokemon series where there are dozens of tools specifically made to hack the ROMs. More likely the services people need are things like graphical editing (e.g. creating new sprites, backgrounds, maps etc.) or perhaps script writing. Examples of work in these areas (graphics + writing) would probably be more helpful than a short list of things you are able to replace with simple to use tools.

I don't mean to belittle your potential contribution, but it's most likely people can do these things themselves. If it were a different game, which didn't have readily available tools, perhaps these skills would be of more use (and in that case it'd be more likely they actually were skills). Just a thought. Really, if someone can't do these things themselves, they probably shouldn't be attempting any ROM hacks until they can.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Using other people's pre-made, user friendly tools doesn't qualify as "skills" in my opinion. These are not the sort of services anyone interested in ROM hacking will need. Chances are they can do the technical side fairly simply, especially for popular games like the Pokemon series where there are dozens of tools specifically made to hack the ROMs. More likely the services people need are things like graphical editing (e.g. creating new sprites, backgrounds, maps etc.) or perhaps script writing. Examples of work in these areas (graphics + writing) would probably be more helpful than a short list of things you are able to replace with simple to use tools.

I don't mean to belittle your potential contribution, but it's most likely people can do these things themselves. If it were a different game, which didn't have readily available tools, perhaps these skills would be of more use (and in that case it'd be more likely they actually were skills). Just a thought. Really, if someone can't do these things themselves, they probably shouldn't be attempting any ROM hacks until they can.
Sprite editing would be very useful to me, even if they WERE using tools. I'm not very imaginative or able in sprite edits.

DSAHACKER496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3)Pokemon sprites
4)editing starters
Please give more details. Do you have any references who can vouch for the quality of your services? Do you have any image proof of your work?

A Pokemon Ruby ROM is .gba. It can't be used if it's still compressed into a .rar. If you're just editing Ruby, you only need tools for GBA. However, as the topic opener has posted this thread in the NDS forum, then they probably mean NDS only.
Listen,Sora,I can promise you that i can use these tools very well.And i know how to use more tools,i was just to lazy to post all of them. If you need help with anything,then post,if you dont,then please dont bother posting here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.