Please insert disk into drive H:? Acekard problem!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by pinpiko, Aug 21, 2011.

1. pinpiko
    OP

pinpiko Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2011
    United States
    Nintendo DS Lite, Acekard 2.1 is the hardware.

I inserted my MicroSD card into the USB adapter and plugged it into my computer as usual. I started to delete some files off of it to clear up space, but halfway through the deletion process, it all suddenly closed. I attempted to open it again, but I get a "PLEASE INSERT A DISK INTO DRIVE H:" error. When I load it up in my DS, it shows my menu and even my custom skin, but no games (because I deleted them all.)

I tried in different ports, even on different computers. It still gives me the same message. I switched the MicroSD card for another and still encounter the same error, which leads me to believe that it's an adapter problem. Anybody else experience this, or know what I have to do? At this point, I'm thinking about just buying a new adapter, but I'm not really sure.

Thanks in advance!

2. indask8

indask8 New Member Forever

Apr 19, 2007
    France
    Look at the Flag...
    If it still shows up on your NDS, then it's certainly a problem with your microSD adapter, either try to insert the microSD as far as you can (or remove it a little it just need to make good contact with the pins inside the adapter).

Or it's maybe dead, those microSD adapters are very cheap and break/fry themselves easily.

3. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i have an adaptor that does this a lot. its getting towards the end of its life. just pick up another $2 adapter and get back to gaming!

-another world

4. pinpiko
    OP

pinpiko Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2011
    United States
    Great to hear! I figured as much, but thanks a lot!
    Mods, can you close this thread? I'm pretty sure my issue is solved. Just wanted to make sure!

Seeing as how I couldn't find a definite answer with a simple google search, hopefully others can get some use out of this too. [​IMG]