Please insert disk into drive H:? Acekard problem!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by pinpiko, Aug 21, 2011.

Aug 21, 2011
  1. pinpiko
    OP

Newcomer pinpiko Newbie

United States
    Nintendo DS Lite, Acekard 2.1 is the hardware.

I inserted my MicroSD card into the USB adapter and plugged it into my computer as usual. I started to delete some files off of it to clear up space, but halfway through the deletion process, it all suddenly closed. I attempted to open it again, but I get a "PLEASE INSERT A DISK INTO DRIVE H:" error. When I load it up in my DS, it shows my menu and even my custom skin, but no games (because I deleted them all.)

I tried in different ports, even on different computers. It still gives me the same message. I switched the MicroSD card for another and still encounter the same error, which leads me to believe that it's an adapter problem. Anybody else experience this, or know what I have to do? At this point, I'm thinking about just buying a new adapter, but I'm not really sure.

Thanks in advance!

2. indask8

Member indask8 New Member Forever

France
    If it still shows up on your NDS, then it's certainly a problem with your microSD adapter, either try to insert the microSD as far as you can (or remove it a little it just need to make good contact with the pins inside the adapter).

Or it's maybe dead, those microSD adapters are very cheap and break/fry themselves easily.

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i have an adaptor that does this a lot. its getting towards the end of its life. just pick up another $2 adapter and get back to gaming!

-another world

4. pinpiko
    OP

Newcomer pinpiko Newbie

United States
    Great to hear! I figured as much, but thanks a lot!
    Mods, can you close this thread? I'm pretty sure my issue is solved. Just wanted to make sure!

Seeing as how I couldn't find a definite answer with a simple google search, hopefully others can get some use out of this too. [​IMG]