ROM Hack Please help!!!

ritaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please May somebody Translate (1214) Draw Speak and Start Monster Farm (jpn) into english i really want to play but i find trying to translate roms frustrating and confusing
hate2.gif
. i find pc's easy to use but am verrry new to the roms/hacking world... any help is appreciated

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
ritaroo said:
Please May somebody Translate (1214) Draw Speak and Start Monster Farm (jpn) into english i really want to play but i find trying to translate roms frustrating and confusing
hate2.gif
. i find pc's easy to use but am verrry new to the roms/hacking world... any help is appreciated
Translating games isn't easy just have patience.If you want to translate a game you like but you can't, just try other translating games and when you're better give it a try again.

If you don't have any rom hacking experience you should read this: http://www.romhacking.net/start

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought you were asking help in romhacking, but I find this a request.

if you were going to request for a translation (which probably won't be answered by romhackers, but more of people saying "yeah i want it translated")
then ask in your title.

and you know that romhacking is confusing so you don't even try to make an attempt? that's what I did with my TOI trans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1