GCN Please help with Snes9GX 4.2.7-Gamecube version!

1337Sage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I've searched Google and here, still no answers. So... I have the Datel SD Media Launcher and I have a Sandisc 2 Gb SD card. My problem is this. When I boot it up, it searches for a DVD, which is fine. But when it tells me that I don't have one inserted, I go to load from the slot-A SD card, it tells me there's no SD card inserted. I'm confused at this point! Obviously there has to be one, or I couldn't load the emulator in the first place! Do I need to format a certain way or set up folders any special way? Also, I'm using the SD Media Launcher on Wii. Don't think that matters, but just throwing that out there in case it did. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
hate2.gif

jbogart1973

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1337Sage said:
Ok, I've searched Google and here, still no answers. So... I have the Datel SD Media Launcher and I have a Sandisc 2 Gb SD card. My problem is this. When I boot it up, it searches for a DVD, which is fine. But when it tells me that I don't have one inserted, I go to load from the slot-A SD card, it tells me there's no SD card inserted. I'm confused at this point! Obviously there has to be one, or I couldn't load the emulator in the first place! Do I need to format a certain way or set up folders any special way? Also, I'm using the SD Media Launcher on Wii. Don't think that matters, but just throwing that out there in case it did. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
hate2.gif
Try reloading it with this tout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7lQo121y4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1