Hacking please help this noob

wheeler78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i need a very easy to follow walk through on how to set up and use akaio on my new acekard 2i. i've watched countless youtube videos where i follow them and they download the file from the acekard website and it has a __aio folder a read me txt and some other file to move right onto your sd card. well when i DL the file from acekard.com i get a ton of files and pictures and stuff no aio folder or ne thing i tried moving it all over to my sd card... nothing black screen after the loading on the dsi. i tried making my own aio folder and put all the files in there.. same thing. ok so now i tired to make my own aio folder with all the files cept the .nds ones...nothing. ok now i tired to leave just one at a time outside of the folder.. same thing. im completely lost is vs 1.6 just an update where i need other software or what? i know the card works cause i used the official software and it works (well kinda i cant play all my games) please if i need to make my own folder and stuff just give me an exact list of what i need in there as well as what i need outside of it.

also any one care to explain why on one of my sd cards the games work fine but for another only a few games work when im using the official software?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't use the official software. AKAIO 1.6 is 99999 times better; get it from the front page of GBATemp. Just delete whatever _aio folder you have, as well as akmenu4.nds and copy the contents of the AKAIO 1.6 archive over.

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Delete everything you have downloaded atm and download thee AKAIO 1.6 on the front page of this website. Then, EXTRACT the AKAIO rar file and drag all that into the root of your Micro SD. After that, create a GAMES folder WITHIN the root of the Micro SD and drag all your games into that. IF you want to update your loader, download that too on the front page, extract it, put it in to the "Loaders" folder and BAM you got yourself the most ultimate flash card
biggrin.gif
and if you want to update the Flashcard itself, you can find the update somewhere .... no idea.

Hope this helps
biggrin.gif

wheeler78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY I FIGURED IT OUT...kinda. ok turns out u cant use winzip to open it. i used 7 zip and it had the folders still ok now i got it to work but i still got issues... i got 3 cards im trying to set up. one works 100% no problems and the other two are doing what they did with the original ofical software where only 6 on one and 3 on the other of my 25 games work. the thing is when it was the orginal software it was different games then now and between the 2 sd's its different games. it's a 100% copy of the working sd card on the other two and still it wont work? any ideas?

*edit*
ok well im thinking its the sd cards i got i bought them here (im currently deployed in afghanistan) from a local vendor and they came without a case or anything the two that are not working are just a micro sd card with no logos on em and the one that works is a amco with a holographic sticker on it. could this be causing the issues with the games... it sounds to much like a software issue to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.