Hardware Please Help PSP 1000

CataManea

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi guys..
i got a psp 1004 1g from a friend for my little boy and not works at all..

tried to upgrade to ofw6.60 from ofw 3.93, but it got to 99% and than reverted to 84% and so on (after ab 1 houre i stop the install and the psp shows me OFW 6.60)

few days ago i got my self a pandora battery, i made my self a MMS and i have manage to change the OFW 6.60 to CFW 5.00 M33-4
now if i will try to install OFW 6.60 or anything alse in to my PSP its freezing on psp logo ( and stays like that for hours)the only thing works to instal is OFW 5.00 and CFW 5.00 M33-4 with the pandora battery, only..
the iso games or UMD try Games will not start also frizing on psp logo.
frown.png

can u halp me pls to fix this problem.. it gives me sore head and i been searching the net for days..but no luck.

what i done .
1. I check my memory card to not be a fake 1 .. so is not fake..
2. I been in NAND Operations and Create new IdStorage, after i format the LFlash...
3. I instal the OFW 5.00 from pandora and then try to install then the OFW 6.60.. will freez on psp logo

CataManea

OP
Trophies
XP
i got the card in the psp , got over to Photo-->Memory Stick and press Triangle .
will show me unknown or not supported if it was a fake one...as far as i know..

i have a 4GB , 1GB and a 512MB all are PRO DUO Magic Gate.. i have tryed two MMS all ready with out succes

CataManea

OP
Trophies
XP
Magic gate not supported is one of the major signs, but not full confirmation.

Though since you tried multiple, it sounds like the PSP's NAND is dying. Nothing you can really do from what I know, if it's to the point that even software launching is screwing up.

my Memory Stick its ok 100% when i go on Photo-->Memory Stick and press Triangle it shows me how much free space i have left, etc...
so is all sweet with the memory card..
i was sayin if it was a fake one it was to show me this way... unknown or not supported.. as far as i know

now i want to try Hellcat`s CFW Recovery Flesher v.1.65 and upgrade it to ofw6.20 and then to 6.60 maybe it works this way.. but unfortunately cant find a good link to download the OFW 6.20 all are dead.. :(

do u know any links? i will really appreciate.. cheers!!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
A report of free space doesn't indicate that the entire stick is good. There is a point between "fully good" and "fully broken", just like a man can lose an arm without dying. That said it sounds like the NAND is the issue, and hellcat's might make it worse, but it looks like the PSP can't get better at this point anyways.

Here's 6.20.
http://filetrip.net/psp-downloads/firmware-related/download-sony-official-us-firmware-620-f9075.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even