PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by SevereNinja, May 20, 2011.

May 20, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! by SevereNinja at 2:53 AM (694 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. SevereNinja
    OP

Newcomer SevereNinja Newbie

United States
    I am having trouble trying to get my Acekard 2i to work on my DS Lite...everytime i put the ak2i in it says system file is missing...then my friend downloaded the "___aio" folder with the "akmenu4.nds" and now my DS says akmenu4.nds not found even though its the first thing you see on the drive...and if it helps the game that shows up when i put the ak2i in is "japanese symbols" then "DORASU"...also on the front of my ak2i it says "DSi(XL)& 3DS compatible" instead of "DSi compatible"

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Something is wrong with the setup of your MicroSD. What version of AKAIO are you using? If its 1.8.7, have you tried to reformat using the SD Formatter and trying again?

3. SevereNinja
    OP

Newcomer SevereNinja Newbie

United States
    Im not sure what version of AKAIO im using cuz my friend did for me..but what do you recommend i do if i jus start off fresh again?

4. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Okay. So lets start off by grabbing the SD Formatter, here. Install it and have it format your card. Quick format is fine. Next, download AKAIO 1.8.7 from here. Extract it and copy the "__aio" folder and "akmenu4.nds" to your MicroSD.

Please be patient and don't PM someone who responded to your thread after 15 minutes if they don't reply.

5. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    [​IMG]