Hacking please help me understand what I can do with my O3DS XL

TomOrvolosonRiddle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello everybody... I just started using my O3DS XL again, it is on 11.2.0-35E and I was wondering what I could actually do with it. I would like to play .cias, how can I do that? thanks to everyone who will answer :)

khaeroup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Since you're on 11.2, in order to downgrade it and install a CFW you'll need a hardmod OR another 3DS with a CFW already installed (+ DSiWare games installed on both consoles).
If you don't have another 3DS or can't hardmod it (requires a bit of skill, so don't do it if you're not an experienced solderer) don't upgrade and wait patiently. One day or another an exploit will come out for 11.2 too (i hope).

ITALIAN TRANSLATION (he's italian, i'm italian, faster comunication, same stuff written above)
Dato che hai la 11.2, non puoi farci nulla a meno che tu abbia un altro 3DS con CFW installato (ed entrambe le console devono avere un gioco DSi ORIGINALE installato) oppure tu sappia hardmoddare la console (cosa che ti sconsiglio se non hai mai saldato una console in vita tua). Per ora non puoi installare file .cia o altro, non aggiornare la console e aspetta che esca un exploit per il tuo FW, prima o poi ne arriverà uno...si spera.

Last edited by khaeroup,

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello everybody... I just started using my O3DS XL again, it is on 11.2.0-35E and I was wondering what I could actually do with it. I would like to play .cias, how can I do that? thanks to everyone who will answer :)
Hardmode or dsiware downgrade if you got the required games , otherwise you need to wait for a 11.2 hax ...

Reactions: Aristox-0

TheToaster

Kishore
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the moment, the only method of doing this is with an NFIRM downgrade on your system:https://3ds.guide/nfirm-downgrade

This is done with a hardmod (I have a guide posted for it here:https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/)

Or with a second 3DS system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
There might be something in a couple weeks as mentioned above; but as of now yea 11.2 is locked down pretty tight in terms of exploiting with just that 1 device

jonnymars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, sorry if my question has been asked before... i tried to search the forum but i've just gotten impatient. ha.
anyway, i'm using o3ds with luma3ds (v6.6) and arm9loader. i believe sys firmware is 9.2 but i upgraded emunand to 11.0. i'd like to update to the current system version to be able to access online content. can anyone advise me how to do this please? if i shouldn't update please let me know why as well.
i am a noob here so please if my terminology is incorrect, let me know. thank you in advance!

*oops sorry wrong thread... my apologies... i will copy my post elsewhere. sorry op*

Last edited by jonnymars,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1