Hacking PLEASE HELP ME IF YOUR READING THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myquickaccount

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i hav an ak2i and when i try 2 load it on my dsi it says system file missing!! hELP!
unsure.gif

and also, if u know what to do, please give the SPECIFIC website ! not just a website with directions
frown.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You are really starting to become annoying, do you have to start so many threads on the same subject?

People have given you the solution to your problem in your first thread. You obviously can't follow simple instructions, so go to the shop and buy your games.

cowboycoder77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
Sounds like you accidentally deleted akmenu, you'll need to put it back on the root of your micro sd card.

If that doesn't work I'd suggest starting again from scratch by following the instructions here: http://gbatemp.net/t218103-updated-n00b-gu...up-your-acekard

By starting from scratch I mean formatting the SD card again and then adding all of the AKAIO files. Really, the n00b guide is very good and you should have no problems if you just follow it slowly step-by-step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol