ROM Hack Please Help. How to Play NSMB2 Hacks on 3DS?

BuddyRoach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, currently I have been using this tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-nsmb2-custom-levels-mods-the-easier-way.437207/
But this and many others are not working! I keep getting an "invalidated icache" error in hans.
All I want to do is edit levels for NSMB2 and then play the levels I made in my 3DS because I want to start creating my own NSMB2 hack. How do I do this? I used to hack NSMBWii and that was so simple. But I am completely new to this. Where do I begin? Some people have said to use LayerFS instead of hans but I cant seem to find any tutorials explaining how to do this correctly and honestly I am not even sure if LayersFS is even for what I am trying to do. Someone please help. Thanks in advanced.

BTW, here is my info:
3ds Model: OLD 3DS XL, gold and black Zelda Triforce (Hyrule and LoRule edition)
Region: USA (U)
Firmware version: 11.2.0-35U
Hax method: soundhax-usa-o3ds

Last edited by BuddyRoach,

Shyguylover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you read everything? Becouse the thread says: "This might not work on 11.2, so don't be surprised if HANS gives you an error!". But you can use OnionFS just install ahl9.

BuddyRoach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you read everything? Becouse the thread says: "This might not work on 11.2, so don't be surprised if HANS gives you an error!". But you can use OnionFS just install ahl9.
yeah. i found someone to help me. i did the softmod on the 3ds and now i got it working with onionFS. Thanks for replying!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative