Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Spork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My website is ########. Please join this site and tell me what you think in this thread. The website is meant to be a revival of the infamous Lan.st and the old timey PSParadise (no longer being hosted). I hope that we can get together and form quite a community

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wp1165t.png

Reactions: Kouen Hasuki

patey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Took a look around, it looks like you're off to a good start.

I think you should darken the background a little for the green text on the homepage though, or darken the text. probably more personal opinion, but I found it kinda hard to read.

you could shorten your domain name for free at http://dot.tk ,but once the domain gains any value it'll become a paid domain, pretty sure the value is if theres a lot of traffic (and this can be without warning, you'll just lose the domain , they've done it to me twice now :angry:). or you can get a .com domain for $1.17 for a year at go-daddy (credit card only on that though)

you can follow this link:
http://ca.godaddy.com/deals2/?gclid...e=CAD&ef_id=UTkiMgAABfcOm38l:20130311184405:s
or google "go daddy 99 cent domain"

Personally I'd use phpbb (google, there are sites like freeforums.net that use a phpbb script for the forums they host (actually freefroums.net might even offer phpbb too)), offers more features and customization.

Also look into an "ajax chat", you might like it as an alternative to a shout box.

This is all my opinion though. Hope a good community develops around it, can never have too many resources for modding/homebrew/etc. on any console or device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Bakerman vs. Wario