please can someone help me??

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Angelcraft, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Angelcraft
    OP

Angelcraft GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 8, 2015
    Spain
  2. solsolis

solsolis GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2016
    United States
    Outrealm
    Double check the md5 sums the correct ones can be found in the downgrade thread.

3. Teoz Benny

Teoz Benny Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    I just downgraded my N3DS XL eu from 10.3 to 9.2 I had the same error reboot and try again it just doesnt have the right access same as the error in fbi

Angelcraft likes this.
  4. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Exit then relaunch sysupdater. A lot of times.

4ur0r likes this.
  5. Angelcraft
    OP

Sep 8, 2015
    Spain
    I have the same 3ds and i reboot and reboot and nothing and see this: Screenshot_2016-01-10-01-12-11.png

6. SterneSchreien

SterneSchreien Naughty One

Jan 4, 2016
    Canada
    I had this error constantly for 2 hours while trying to downgrade, just keep retrying and it will work, eventually.

7. Teoz Benny

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    When you boot into homebrew channel wait like 10 seconds before you launch sysupdater. It really works i did itmyself like 1 hour ago i had to reboot and try maybe 5 times and the it worked perfectly. I have just dumped my sysnand with emu nand and i will install rxtools shortly.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I dont know why so many people say its difficult to downgrade if you just take you times it works perfectly and as long as you make sure you have the right files.

Once it works you will see loads of cia installing and it will say installing in green writing next to each just put ya 3ds down let it complete and it will reboot into 9.2

Angelcraft if your 3ds is EUR then yep those are the same files I used without a problem just leave it on the homebrew channel for few seconds and it seems to works better I had same thing with fbi and legit cia if you slow down it seems to works almost as if same thing loads in background?

8. hahgz

hahgz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    when in HBL,go into Ftpony,press b to exit(this is suggested by a lot of people,there are other cases where you go into menuhax manager and change the theme color to red and yellow and red and exit helps),and try sysuploader again.

9. Teoz Benny

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Loading another program just does what i said and allows stuff to loads in the background as it needs a few seconds if you just wait 10 secs or something before you launch sysupdater it loads almost everytime

If you try to turn 3ds on and quickly run ironhax it jams up as the exploit save loads. So thats why I say wait on ironhax fpr 10 secs before clicking save then wait on homebrew channel for 10 again. If anyone doesnt belive me go try it, and you will see game eject and launch another app is placebo it just needs time to load all the code etc in background thats you cant see

10. hahgz

hahgz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    that explains all the weird "tricks" floating around,thx

11. dradonhunter11

dradonhunter11 French o-MEGA modder

Oct 27, 2015
    Canada
    The Distorded and chaotic land
    I suggest to try this:

require:
    SysUpdater (Jullian version)
    Teracopy (a neat program that do clean copy paste)
    SD formatter (clean sd card formatting)

1.Copy file of sd card somewhere with on your pc with Teracopy (so backup)
    2.Instal SD formater and have these setting http://prntscr.com/9mk5cc
    3.Install homebrew on the fresh formatted SD card and look if it FAT32 encryption
    4.Install a theme from theme shop in your sd card (for home menu hax)
    5.Go in browserHax and launch homebrew
    6.Install menuhax in your 3ds
    7.Put sd in pc
    8.Delete boot.3dsx and put updates folder (of 9.2.0-20E) in your sd card folder http://prntscr.com/9mkb1u (Idk why I didn't delete it it lol)
    9.Take the julian SysUpdater.3dsx and rename it boot.3dsx
    10.boot manuhax and it will be sysupdater! when it launch it will look that freeze, but don't touch anything

when it start, don't touch anything for 10-20 next minute unless you are sure that you are on main menu, because of menuhax, booting the 3ds will take a while to boot (will show a black screen for 2-5 minute and after home menu launch) but do not touch anything. It tested and work at 100% first try on O3ds (need to be confirmed, I do not have N3ds XD). I can even prove with photo 2 of the 3 successfully downgraded 3ds

12. Xanthe

Xanthe Sith

Dec 23, 2015
    United States
    LET ME HELP YOU! Please! I had this error countless times! It took me hours to figure it out!

13. dradonhunter11

dradonhunter11 French o-MEGA modder

Oct 27, 2015
    Canada
    The Distorded and chaotic land
    I got it one time, I found I fix and I post it XD

14. Xanthe

Xanthe Sith

Dec 23, 2015
    United States
    Okay, so sometimes there are multiple hidden files in the "updates" folder! You need to delete those! To do this, get an application called FileZilla! Once in filezilla, navigate to the updates folder. There will be files that have, "._" or just "." Then there'll be names after it. DELETE THEM! Once they're deleted it should work!

I tried that method several times. Didn't work before ;)

15. NekoMichi

NekoMichi Retro Collector

Jun 4, 2015
    Minus World
    If you've already verified the MD5 of the update package, them this error just means the exploit failed to execute properly. Unfortunately this is entirely random and you'll just have to reboot and keep trying. This happened to me countless times and then the downgrade eventually started.

16. Xanthe

Xanthe Sith

Dec 23, 2015
    United States
    Or its the problem I stated earlier, which is probably the case here since nothing we've said has worked.

17. Angelcraft
    OP

Sep 8, 2015
    Spain
    Thanks for everyone especially @hahgz i do what you say and it works