Pleace Help ME!!!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by deamonsatwar, Jan 6, 2009.

Jan 6, 2009

Pleace Help ME!!!!! by deamonsatwar at 3:55 AM (1,007 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. deamonsatwar
    OP

Newcomer deamonsatwar Newbie

United States
    idk if this is were to post but allz well i couldnt find a fqa... so well iv downloaded moonshell (yes the right one) and put it into the root folder for the cycloevo and it say "moonshell is not installed..." and if i put it just in the micro sd and not the cyclo folder i can go under games and boot it from there but the problem is i cant update it!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

also it wont update the 1.51 firmware for the cyclo and its really making me mad

sorry for any misspellings im a horrid speller

deamonsatwar

2. damnesiac

Newcomer damnesiac Member

Australia
    So basically just EXTRACT or UNZIP the moonshl folder into the root of your micro sd card, make sure it stays in that folder though, you dont want 10million files there.

Make sure you are extracting the update.evo file into the root of your card, switch on your ds and depdning on how u have it setup it should ask if u are sure u want to update your cyclo ds, hit A to confirm and off it goes. Takes about a minute.

In concluciosn do not put anything in the CycloDS folder on your microsd. Put the mooonshl folder and update.evo in the root of the micro sd card.

For further instructions see this vid

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qVrT1maFVnA

3. deamonsatwar
    OP

United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ok got it updated i was putting it into the cyclo folder (thought that was the root) as for moonshell still no good... iv downloaded it acording to a video i found and whenever i click the "media" buttun in the games media settings menu thing it says "moonshell is not installed please go to the offisial site and download moonshell" but when i go to games its there and i click it and it works and everything its just that whenever i want to update ill have to extract my mp3 s and skins and videos delete it, download the new version and put everything back ya im SOL please what am i doing wrong and no im not puting it into the cyclo folder [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. damnesiac

Newcomer damnesiac Member

Australia
  5. deamonsatwar
    OP

United States
    ok but it didnt relly help... T-T [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Santee

Member Santee JalapeƱo

United States
    you have to download it from the official site extract it and put the folder called mnshl or something in the root of your micorsd card

7. deamonsatwar
    OP

United States
    i did aoll that like 50 billion zillion times i still dosnt like update or install or whatever its called