Hacking Pleace Help ME!!!!!

deamonsatwar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk if this is were to post but allz well i couldnt find a fqa... so well iv downloaded moonshell (yes the right one) and put it into the root folder for the cycloevo and it say "moonshell is not installed..." and if i put it just in the micro sd and not the cyclo folder i can go under games and boot it from there but the problem is i cant update it!!!
blink.gif
blink.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

also it wont update the 1.51 firmware for the cyclo and its really making me mad

sorry for any misspellings im a horrid speller

deamonsatwar

damnesiac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deamonsatwar said:
idk if this is were to post but allz well i couldnt find a fqa... so well iv downloaded moonshell (yes the right one) and put it into the root folder for the cycloevo and it say "moonshell is not installed..." and if i put it just in the micro sd and not the cyclo folder i can go under games and boot it from there but the problem is i cant update it!!!
blink.gif
blink.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

also it wont update the 1.51 firmware for the cyclo and its really making me mad

sorry for any misspellings im a horrid speller

deamonsatwar

Where did you download moonshell from? You have to use the one for the cyclo I'm pretty sure. Anyway the readme says this:
QUOTEInstallation
------------

Simply copy the "moonshl" directory from the archive into the root directory
of your MicroSD card. You may then launch Moonshell by selecting the "Media"
icon from the CycloDS Evolution main menu. DO NOT just copy the archive file
to your MicroSD card - the files must be extracted first! If you are unsure of
how to do this, please use Google for more information.

So basically just EXTRACT or UNZIP the moonshl folder into the root of your micro sd card, make sure it stays in that folder though, you dont want 10million files there.

Make sure you are extracting the update.evo file into the root of your card, switch on your ds and depdning on how u have it setup it should ask if u are sure u want to update your cyclo ds, hit A to confirm and off it goes. Takes about a minute.

In concluciosn do not put anything in the CycloDS folder on your microsd. Put the mooonshl folder and update.evo in the root of the micro sd card.

For further instructions see this vid

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qVrT1maFVnA

deamonsatwar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
ok got it updated i was putting it into the cyclo folder (thought that was the root) as for moonshell still no good... iv downloaded it acording to a video i found and whenever i click the "media" buttun in the games media settings menu thing it says "moonshell is not installed please go to the offisial site and download moonshell" but when i go to games its there and i click it and it works and everything its just that whenever i want to update ill have to extract my mp3 s and skins and videos delete it, download the new version and put everything back ya im SOL please what am i doing wrong and no im not puting it into the cyclo folder
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
blink.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to download it from the official site extract it and put the folder called mnshl or something in the root of your micorsd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like it when usps is like delivery expexted Today jk we meant tomorrow