Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Any idea when a patch will be released? Im dying for it already xD
I don't think there is going to be a patch snice he pretty much explain it but i am so confuse i don't know how to use the hex editor

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea i don't get how to move the text =]. I don't really get what the hex editor is suppose to do snice i can't make it do much.
Anyone want to upload a patch for dummies like me will be greatly appericiated please
hate2.gif

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i don't get how to move it is there a guide o.O reading his instructions get me confuse when i'm getting the text files its to hard!!! want to upload a patch =]

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Omfg, STOP ASKING FOR A PATCH. He will probably make a patch and release it when it's READY. Stop trying to rush him.

Great work you got there, and I wish you the best of luck. Honestly, all i need to play this game is the attack names translated and I'm set. Once again, best of luck, and I hope that all goes well for this patch.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup.
It's really hard to translate the text replace the text.
Give the guy some space don't push him,
coz if he needs to reply all youre bullsh*tty comments, He has less time to complete the patch.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
He's not going to do the story. That would just be stupid. It would take months to translate the story, and by the time the patch is out, the English game would be out as well.

You guys really need to just shut up and be grateful he's even doing the attacks and names and such. That alone already takes more than enough time to complete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?