or just try it
wink.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The problem with google is that you need the specific words to find it (USB Devices compatibility list), and even then it's not the only result.

Anyway: linky. As you can see, there are more than one kind of Western Digital drives of 320GB. The "my passbook" has the issue of going to sleep mode (may be fixable?), but for all others I'd say: go for it.
smile.gif

kirill20061

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
The problem with google is that you need the specific words to find it (USB Devices compatibility list), and even then it's not the only result.

Anyway: linky. As you can see, there are more than one kind of Western Digital drives of 320GB. The "my passbook" has the issue of going to sleep mode (may be fixable?), but for all others I'd say: go for it.
smile.gif

I think I'm going to use uLoader! Does it accept all Hard Drives?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The best way to look at it is to consider uloader itself as "homebrew", and the games you want to play on it as "USB loader" (on the link I gave earlier). The result is the same, but you can apply it to other programs as well.
smile.gif

I must warn you that uloader isn't the most fancy loader. It's perfect for nand emulation and works fine, but it can't handle split .wbfs files. In other words: if you want it to load wii games, you have to create a WBFS partition first (other loaders can run games from a FAT32 or even NTFS partition).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.