Hacking Playing Online..

Jayke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so Will I be ok to play online using the acekard 2. I have heard they block your DS as they know its not the legit copy of the game.

Thanks for the help x

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jayke said:
Ok so Will I be ok to play online using the acekard 2. I have heard they block your DS as they know its not the legit copy of the game.

Thanks for the help x
I heard Nintendo's Good Squad comes to your house, grabs your DS, throws it on the ground and stomps on it.

Then they kick your dog.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
Jayke said:

Thanks for the help x
I heard Nintendo's Good Squad comes to your house, grabs your DS, throws it on the ground and stomps on it.

Then they kick your dog.
rofl.gif

They don't block your DS on any cart
wink.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jayke said:
Serious answer please.
So far, the answer is "No".

Despite that people have said that it is not possible, I'm pretty sure it is quite possible they can, but they choose not to.
For example: with Phantasy Star 0, unless you used the AP Bypass code, ALL flash carts (at the time, except for CycloDS which has a built in method of bypassing AP) were "segregated" from retail cart users when playing online.
This means that Nintento had some way of filtering users into two groups based on if they were using a flashcard or not. So had they chosen to do so, they could have banned the DS+Game ID (i.e. the friend code) of users in the non-legit group.

Serious enough?

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Jayke said:
Serious answer please.

Despite that people have said that it is not possible, I'm pretty sure it is quite possible they can, but they choose not to.
For example: with Phantasy Star 0, unless you used the AP Bypass code, ALL flash carts (at the time, except for CycloDS which has a built in method of bypassing AP) were "segregated" from retail cart users when playing online.
This means that Nintento had some way of filtering users into two groups based on if they were using a flashcard or not. So had they chosen to do so, they could have banned the DS+Game ID (i.e. the friend code) of users in the non-legit group.

Serious enough?

vrysrs

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
twiztidsinz said:
Jayke said:
Serious answer please.

Serious enough?

vrysrs
Dang.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.