Hacking playing mp4 or avi

CorruptedAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
no no never the ds just ist powerful enough to decode any format other than dpg..
sorry for being harsh, but you dont know how many people ask that, like nearly every day

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorruptedAngel said:
no no never the ds just ist powerful enough to decode any format other than dpg..
sorry for being harsh, but you dont know how many people ask that, like nearly every day
Not quite.

There's an mp4 player, but it has no sound and doesn't play back videos at full speed. More of a proof of concept than anything.

For AVI, look at Tuna-viDS. The framerate maxes out at 12-15 fps (depending on how much of the screen you end up using), but it's a decent alternative.

You're going to have to convert your videos no matter what though. Moonshell tends to be the best for most video playing, but I use tuna-viDS on occasion, especially for videos that absolutely must remain in-sync.

craiganater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CorruptedAngel said:

no no, i perfectly understand. i assumed i wouldn't of been the first to ask but i couldn't find anything by searching so i had to as for myself, ok well then ill just convert them to DPG. Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1