Playing Just Dance 2022 cartridge on modded switch

Jaysterbaby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought the kids Just Dance 2022 on cartridge and got just dance unlimited for them.
Can they play it on my modded switch with atmosphere and still utilize the JD unlimited feature? without getting banned?

I dont want to have to keep power cycling with the rcm loader just so they can play the other games

Cheers

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have pirated games installed, then you are going to get banned if you connect to the internet using the sysMMC/emuMMC that has pirated games installed to it. You should generally only use Unlimited using a clean sysMMC that has never touched hacks.

If you don't have pirated games installed, then there's a small (but nonzero) chance that you will be banned for merely running Atmosphere.

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you don't have backups or pirated games installed, I would still reccomend only connecting to online play with a clean sysnand. Nintendo could easily pickup on you running CFW if you dont, which can result in a ban.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the kids Just Dance 2022 on cartridge and got just dance unlimited for them.
Can they play it on my modded switch with atmosphere and still utilize the JD unlimited feature? without getting banned?

I dont want to have to keep power cycling with the rcm loader just so they can play the other games

Cheers
Going online with a hacked console always has a chance to cause a ban.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cheers
if you own the cart for it and got the jd unlimited service legitly, then you'll likely be fine, theres always a risk running ams online but doing little stuff like that hasnt caused anyone a ban in a looong time. and seeing jd isnt a 1st party game, youll likely be fine.

Last edited by Chaosta,

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Going online with a hacked console always has a chance to cause a ban.
Honestly yeah. Getting banned for just merly using cfw sucks. Unless if you're doing something bad like cheating in online matches, then you kind of deserve to get banned because in that instance you're harming everyone who just wants to have fun.

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cheers
This is why I only play legit copies of games on sysNAND, and if i did use pirated games it would be on emuNAND only.

As long as your sysNAND is clean, it's safe to use online as long as you don't cheat in online games and/or aquire games from other places besides Nintendo. [I use "safe" loosely, there is always a risk of being banned on CFW]

I've been using my switch online all the time, for a while now, I've had no issues, I keep all the questionable junk to emuNAND.

But if you're not comfy risking it, I'd recommend sticking to "power cycling with the rcm loader just so they can play the other games", It may be a pain in the butt, but if you are worried about a ban, that's what you're gonna have to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.