Playing iso/cso + best homebrew

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by midnight1001, Dec 18, 2011.

Dec 18, 2011
  1. midnight1001
    OP

Newcomer midnight1001 Advanced Member

Australia
    Hi everyone. Im sure this has been answered a million times before but I through it would be useful just to ask in a recent topic. Ok I know that you put your paper iso/cso into the iso folder on your memory card right. My question is how do u play them is there a homebrew program or can u run them straight on the psp through custom firmware.
    I would also like to ask what is some very good homebrew for the psp like for instance a media player...
    Also my last question is what is the best program to get to convert cso back to iso.
    Again sorry if these questions have been answered a million times before its just that id like some opinions and help on how to do these things.
    And im getting a psp in approx 1 week soooo I just would like to know how to do these things.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    With modern CFW they show up in the games list in the memory stick.

CISO+ is what I use IIRC.

3. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    The best program to convert CSO to ISO is whatever was used to compress them in the first place. The various compression tools all work in slightly different ways meaning that if you're decompressing a CSO to an ISO with an incompatible tool you may not end up with a "full" ISO.