Homebrew Playing compressed files

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an emulator (or acekard 2i compatable firmware) that alows you to play .NDS files from a compressed folder, like a 7z, zip, or rar?

*Also, what is the most current, or still best, NDS trimmer? I use NDSTokyotrim, but idk if theres a better one, considering its 2 years old*

Thanks in advance, tried google and search
smile.gif

@Below: thank you, exactly what i was looking for (and about trimmer, it just seems like there would be new problems from nintendo after 2 years, but i guess not)

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK loading from a .zip is not possible on the DS. You will get a similar amount of saved file space if you just trim your roms. The current version of tokyo trim, despite its age, works perfectly fine. Are you having problems with your trimmed games? If not, why do you need a new trimmer?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bluebowser31 said:
@Below: thank you, exactly what i was looking for (and about trimmer, it just seems like there would be new problems from nintendo after 2 years, but i guess not)
Well, it's not like the trimmer does something that requires a per rom sort of update...it's just removing the junk that is packed in to bring the game size to a standard size IIRC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1