Gaming Play Coins Tricks.

pocchama1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about you guys but I for one hate that you can only get 10 coins a day. I want to finish Find Mii and the puzzles pieces thing but nobody around me has a 3DS to get very many streetpass miis. So to bypass the 10 coin limit the obvious thing to do is change the date on your console.

What I've discovered from doing this is that if you go forward one day earn your 10 coins then go forward another day and get another 10 coins, then you go back to the actual date, all of your steps and log of played games/apps will be hidden for the 2 "days" that you skipped ahead and when time actually reaches those days all of the steps and logs will return, but all of your play coins earned are still there and you can still earn more again on those days.
You can do this as many times as you want. I still wish Nintendo would just increase the 10 coin limit or just get rid of it altogether though, If they get rid of it altogether they could compensate by making coins cost more steps, in the meantime for anyone who really cares, this is a good method because if you just keep changing it between two days then it wont take long for you to get the time and your step logs back on track.

moley

Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
I'd be happy if they made it so each time you get a unique puzzle peice....spend 10 coins this morning didnt get any that I needed...might need to change the date so I can finish my Link puzzle
smile.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I got 20 play coins in one day.
I set the date back the day before after getting 10, then back after getting another 10 and it went and gave me 1 playcoin every 100 steps again.
Might have been a fluke, but try it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.