Slaphappygamer's Scrabble Room
Face it, Scrabble is really cool. Making as many words as you can in just one turn. I've made 5 words at once.......once! Scored one hundred-fourty-something points! My favorite is when you place a tile, like a W, on a Triple Letter space and also get a Double Word spot. Now that 4 point W is worth 24 points! I've been playing for a while and have learned lots of nice words to play. I use Words with Friends 2 on my phone for my Scrabble fix. If you like Scrabble as much as I do, join me!

My only request is PLEASE DON'T CHEAT, you wreck the game.

If you have Words with Friends 2, add Slaphappygamer.

What are your favorite moves?
Slaphappygamer's Scrabble Room
Slaphappygamer's Scrabble Room

Play against Slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
4,412
Reaction score
12,683
Trophies
3
Location
California
XP
9,913
Country
United States
Words with Friends 2 is a cool app. Should you have it, or get it, you can add me, Slaphappygamer. There is a game limit, I believe 25 games max. I’m always looking for new opponents.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
slaphappygamer
Members:
5
Threads:
5
Messages:
7

Site & Scene News