Gaming Platnium Issues

Belmont1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it turns out that the Walk Through Anything Code will not help you in the Distortion World when you get to the waterfall you need to cross. Also, once you start the boulder puzzle with the Legendary Lake Pokemon there's no way to leave the Distortion World without battling Giratina first.

This is where my problem comes in. I have no Pokemon that have the ability to learn surf in my party (Umbreon, Golem, Staraptor, Luxray, Haunter and Torterra) and I'm stuck with no way to proceed or backtrack. Does anybody have a code that will let me hack one of my Pokemon's movesets and teach it surf?

I'd really appreciate receiving this code if it exists. Please keep in mind it has to be tested and verified working.

Belmont1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eon, I'm past Mt. Coronet. I'm in the Distortion World with Giratina and all that good stuff.

@Jeff: I think they do but I'd need to check out some sites and see if they have anything I can use. Oh also I don't have a ROM. I'm playing the actual game cartridge.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Yes, I realise that you're already in the Distortion World but what I'm saying is that you should already have a Pokemon with Surf with you to make it to that part because you have to surf a bit right after entering Mt. Coronet which leads up to the Distortion World if I remember correctly. So unless I'm mistaken, I don't see how you don't have a Pokemon with Surf with you.

Fafnir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He mentioned that he used the Walk through walls cheat, since he does have an action replay cartridge. But because he can't use the same code in the distortion world, he wants an action replay code that will allow him to teach his pokemon any HM/TM regardless of type.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
DarkLG said:
He used the walk through anything cheat.
OH RIGHT. I forgot about that part and I was wondering why Game Freak didn't do a check to make sure players wouldn't get trapped. xD

Then it kind of serves you right, Belmont1987, for cheating eh? =P

Belmont1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right. And even though the code saved me some time to get me past the Galactic Battles quicker I regret not bringing my Floatzel in advance. So here I am trying to find other solutions. lol

Actually, Eon this is the first time cheating hasn't helped. I think the actual problem is that in the area I'm stuck in I can't position my character in the proper way that I could walk across the water. If I could find a way to get the code to work I'd be right back in business.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah exactly, just put them in your AR and your off
biggrin.gif
yaynds.gif

Belmont1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much as I hate double posting I'm forced to in this situation. I need a moveset hacking code posted in this thread in the next few hours. Will somebody PLEASE post the code I need?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.