Hacking platinum black screen

kilon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My pokemon Platinum got stuck at two black screens.

I have it with other games as well at random occasions and then it's just irritating that I have to load up my last save but I can live with it.

However, here when I open the save, it still shows two black screens while the music plays on. Even when the DS is closed.
I haven't saved while it got stuck so I don't understand how it's possible that he thinks the save is at the place where it got stuck.

I'm using YsAuto 0.0.2

Any change of recovering my savestate somehow?

akatsuki707

Trophies
Website
wwwgtfoinmyinternet.net
XP
Country
United States
kilon said:

I have it with other games as well at random occasions and then it's just irritating that I have to load up my last save but I can live with it.

However, here when I open the save, it still shows two black screens while the music plays on. Even when the DS is closed.
I haven't saved while it got stuck so I don't understand how it's possible that he thinks the save is at the place where it got stuck.

I'm using YsAuto 0.0.2

Hmm.. Must be the ysmenu problem.. but one of your games work? without having black screen etc..

zuron7

RBYG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
check if you have the latest software
hate2.gif

kilon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
akatsuki707 said:
kilon said:

I'm using YsAuto 0.0.2

Hmm.. Must be the ysmenu problem.. but one of your games work? without having black screen etc..

I guess it's a faulty card (no clone though!) because I had random freezes at other games as well with R4 firmware.

But I don't really bother with that. My major concern now is that my savegame is wrecked.
I checked the folder and it said savegame with (KIND-BACKUP) or something. It also seemed that it was last changed at 14.21 while it got stuck at around 12.00 and after that I haven't done anything with it. I also can't find another save if it was the possible cause.

I guess I'm screwed now, right?

I don't feel like starting over again after needing to do that due to 512 kb savestates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7