Places you'd like to travel to

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
State places and explainations.

I'd like to go to German, Japan and Canada.

I'd go to Germany to see fine automobile and learn more about its hstory and language.

I'd go to Japan to see Tokyo and buya few stuff there such a some consoles and food.

I'd go to Canada for the temperatures and cool people

D

Deleted User

Japan including mt fuji and tokyo.
Maybe some places in europe like greece and rome for historical stuff.

I'd like to go to space but I'm not ever counting on this one.

Reactions: nxwing

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wanna go back to Japan, but this time with friends and money.

I would also like to visit China ( Along with it's autonomous regions ), South Korea ( specially because of the DMZ ), Canada, USA, and the UK. Those are really the only places that interest me.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna go back to Japan, but this time with friends and money.

I would also like to visit China ( Along with it's autonomous regions ), South Korea ( specially because of the DMZ ), Canada, USA, and the UK. Those are really the only places that interest me.
How was japan? Me and two friends are planning to go sometime after highschool.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pick a point on the map. If it would not be wise to pack a bullet proof vest then I will be up for a visit, if it would be wise then it is not necessarily off the cards either. If it is hot though (20C daytime is my preferred upper limit) then I am not inclined to stay for too long.

I have still yet to make it below the equator though.

About the only thing tempting is to take one of those jobs in China that would possibly leave me stranded and then have to take the long way home, just my engineering skills, ninja training and innate charm to get me there. There have been a few options but most of those would have been tantamount to deliberately stranding myself rather than just being a good possibility and deliberately stranding myself makes for a far less cool story to tell. Though I am not sure what way I might take back as Russia is probably off the cards at this point in time.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So many people wanting to come to Germany.
I didn't know it was such a popular tourist attraction.
Anyway, I would like to accomplish my plan of going to Japan next March.
And then, perhaps New Zealand. All in the same trip.

PS: Oh, explanation. It is so cheap to go to Japan from Germany.
When I was in Argentina, just looking at travel costs was depressing.
And why Japan? It is interesting due to several reasons, I would at least want to visit Osaka, Tokyo, Kyoto and Kagoshima, to be precise. Because they look beautiful in their own way.
And New Zealand because it is not so far already, and it also looks like a beautiful cool place.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to go to San Miguel, Azores.. The capital is Ponta Delgada. Thats tourist area with most speaking English. Not a local area, thought. :)

A beautiful place and very green island. Don't let those islands fool you because of tiny. It is almost like Hawaii. Go for it. The beer is only €0.80 (local resident people) to €1.00 Euro (for tourist). Wine is only €0.60 euro and about 1.00 euro for tourist. Portugal -- Faro (more country and beautiful place.) Many English speaking in Portugal and very friendly local Portuguese people in both countries. Anyway.. Its about €1.00 or 1.25 because of tourist for Portugal , if you like history and low crime for both Azores and Portugal. GO! You won't regret it. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Countries I'd like to go to some day are Germany, the Netherlands, Great Britain & Canada. That being said, I'm going to Japan again this summer.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Countries I'd like to go to some day are Germany, the Netherlands, Great Britain & Canada. That being said, I'm going to Japan again this summer.

Great Britain is a great to visit but its not cheap but to my understanding is that there is a highly pollute according to my friend that still lived there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up