Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Bryguy5849

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if running PKSM via the HBL, you don't need them if you're running PKSM from your home screen.

The answer to your question is the same as the answer to mine - Does twloader run Pokemon DS cartridges?

No, we're not looking for the same answer, and no twloader does not support retail pokemon roms, yet.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Asking to regular pkx files injection users: no matter what I use (web interface or java program), when I try to use it after launching PKSM's reception ("launch the client on your PC..."), nothing ever shows up. The web interface for example shows me a little blue ball going upward then falling back.

edit @EventAssistant This was obvious from the beginning. what I described was the reaction when I try to use it, in other words when I select a pkx file and confirm.

Why is editing of party members disabled?
Probably because it messes with the game.

@N7Kopper OK...

@technomooney You can check it yourself: open PKSM, take note of a pokémon's PID (you'll find it in the hexadecimal viewer) then modify something who should be reflected in the PID and save it. Consult this pokémon again and check the PID value to notice any change.
If you don't want to check yourself: I don't think it applies the modifications on the PID.

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Asking to regular pkx files injection users: no matter what I use (web interface or java program), when I try to use it after launching PKSM's reception ("launch the client on your PC..."), nothing ever shows up. The web interface for example shows me a little blue ball going upward then falling back.

Probably because it messes with the game.
That pokeball screen is needed to upload your .pk7 file. Don't expect to generate a pk7 from there, you still need pkhex to do that

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Bryguy5849

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure we are, pretty much the same anyhow.

No, it loads pirated ROMs.

No, because it loads pirated ROMs.

See? Only one word difference.

Like I said, pretty much the same.
Who said the roms were pirated? You cant just assume that I dont have fully legal backups of my games. Its not like my siblings have the physical copies or anything

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said the roms were pirated? You cant just assume that I dont have fully legal backups of my games. Its not like my siblings have the physical copies or anything
you'd think you would have to wait for the core pokemon games to even work with twloader, right? if you just use the regular carts, why are you using twloader?

Reactions: Zidapi

Shruikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good afternoon, good afternoon.
Need help :unsure:

1-I am capturing the ultras beasts, but it seems that the game does not understand that I captured her. So it stays in infinite loop, what can I do?

2-I was trading Pokemons in wonder trader and I appear error, it seems that it was banned. This ban is from 3DS or just the online Pokemon game, how do I go back?

3-How do I solve the bug when my Pokemon gets unrecognized in Pokemon Center

Please help me :yay3ds:

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another good question could be: why starting a new game again, if you don't want to start your monsters again.
Have you ever done a New Game+ of Pokémon with level 100 competitive level Pokémon that don't disobey? It's quite satisfying.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever done a New Game+ of Pokémon with level 100 competitive level Pokémon that don't disobey? It's quite satisfying.
I have done that with my lvl 100 shiny mega rayquaza with fully maxed IVs and EVs, which knows a dialga-only move, jirachi-only move, victini-only move, and a regular rayquaza move.

Never really used him at all though, except when I got jumped by the mega evolution guys with pokemon 10 levels higher than mine. (I couldn't go to the rest of poni island to train my pokemon up to that level cause of them)

Bryguy5849

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you'd think you would have to wait for the core pokemon games to even work with twloader, right? if you just use the regular carts, why are you using twloader?
It's for future reference. I don't have the physical cartridges, as I said. I just have backups chilling in twloader waiting for the bootstrap update that adds Pokémon compatibility;)

technomooney

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
so i am wondering something about the PIDs of the pokemon. i am wanting to gen pokemon but i want to know if i change nature and ot name if i can re roll the PIDs so they are passable as the pokemon they are supposed to be.

or is this process done automatically... like when i save the changes to the pokemon?

Last edited by technomooney,

Shruikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This app is wonderful, I do not have more time to stay in the woods evolving Pokemons, I do it right in the app this saves me a lot of time. Especially with Evs. Thank you very much!

Reactions: Leslie White

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't trade cheated pokemon online though or your being a scumbag

Don't tell people what they can and can't do with their game. It's their choice and it doesn't make them "scumbags" Now please contribute to the thread or move along.

Last edited by ScientistGreen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...