pkmn platinum underground problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jamzrap, Mar 25, 2009.

Mar 25, 2009
  1. Jamzrap
    OP

Newcomer Jamzrap Member

Canada
    this is an acekard 2.1, akaio 1.4.1, no cheats enabled, ds original, U.S.A pokemon platinum rom

here's the deal. when i try to go to the underground with my sister (who is using the same rom on her ttds) i save, then my guy jumps into the hole like its supposed to do but then the screen goes black and doesnt load the underground. i have to turn off my game and restart it and then it still doesnt work. my sister is using the same rom but a ttds and it works fine for her, my cousin has his working fine also. for me is it an akaio problem or what? what can i do to fix this? has anyone else encountered it? thanks please help me fix it i need it

thnkz, jamz

2. badgerkins

Member badgerkins GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    i made a thread with this same problem 3 days ago. i'm also using an acecard with akaio 1.4. sometimes i can go underground and sometimes i can't. other people with different flash-cards have experienced no problems except for one guy with an m3.

3. userpr

Newcomer userpr Newbie

United States
    I'm also having problems with this only I'm using M3 Sakura instead. Does anyone know of a fix for this problem?