XP
Country
Japan

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've compiled the latest commits myself: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/3.0.6252

It includes the Wonder Trade bot for both generations, briefly tested them. Also, don't have my 2DS with me, so I can't test support for old 3ds.
I've getting an error. It only does WT until 31 boxes and, when reaching 32, displays an error.
Also: O3DS XL EUR A9LH Luma latest commit using NTR mode 3 (not Selector) and Input Redirection mode 3
I have my PC at portuguese and it says "O valor de '32' não é válido para 'Value'. 'Value' deverá ser entre 'Minimum' e 'Maximum'. Nome do parâmetro: Value".

Translating it: " The value '32' it isn't valid to 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'. Parameter name: 'Value'"

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n3q1jbv9t1oh9o/log.txt?dl=0

maxGREGSZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I've getting an error. It only does WT until 31 boxes and, when reaching 32, displays an error.
Also: O3DS XL EUR A9LH Luma latest commit using NTR mode 3 (not Selector) and Input Redirection mode 3
I have my PC at portuguese and it says "O valor de '32' não é válido para 'Value'. 'Value' deverá ser entre 'Minimum' e 'Maximum'. Nome do parâmetro: Value".

Translating it: " The value '32' it isn't valid to 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'. Parameter name: 'Value'"

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n3q1jbv9t1oh9o/log.txt?dl=0
do you have all your pc boxes unlocked probley a bug

Reactions: ThunderbInazuma

maxGREGSZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: proflayton123

ahthmz

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
it seems that it can't write mystery gift pokemons because it doesn't have mystery database.
hope to fix
3.0 alpha3.

Anyhow,the new version is so great, thx~

Last edited by ahthmz,

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whenever i try to go online to connect to the pkmn ntr program it says an error has occured and try again later (no error code) If i stay on the error message i can connect but once i click ok the connection is gone. any ideas what this is?

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Run mode3 --> run the game ---> during the initial animation click X+Y ----> Enable Debugger

This helped me get the program working properly (I'm using 2.4 for the SR bot), for some reason it runs optimally with NTR 3.2 though, any thoughts? Running latest version of inputredirection without mode3 (I'm on n3ds)

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whenever i try to go online to connect to the pkmn ntr program it says an error has occured and try again later (no error code) If i stay on the error message i can connect but once i click ok the connection is gone. any ideas what this is?

anyone?

read the wiki x5 tried a 100 times but still same issue :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...