Homebrew PkHex Problem

whimsicott0107

Trophies
XP
Country
Just change the nature and set. I changed my greninja without problem (:
You should try the lastest build on github or wait until they release stable version.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ash-Greninja is a set nature by the event so even when PKHeX is released stable for Gen 7 ANY other nature but Hardy will make it illegal. It has a set nature and set IVs changing any of that will make it not match the config/WC directory.

D

Deleted User

Ash-Greninja is a set nature by the event so even when PKHeX is released stable for Gen 7 ANY other nature but Hardy will make it illegal. It has a set nature and set IVs changing any of that will make it not match the config/WC directory.
Not true, the nature is not fixed.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is only fixed on the demo, in the SuMo it works as a normal any nature MG.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is only fixed on the demo, in the SuMo it works as a normal any nature MG.
Yeah I was just saying the event itself which is recieved from the demo is set. Of course you can change it like any other event, i just meant it won't be a legal WonderCard according to PKHeX either way. As long as it has the fateful encounter tag. I wasn't saying it was impossible to change it. When you get it it's hardy, it stays hardy when you transfer unless you change it manually, which in turn will tell PKHeX it's an illegal because of the fateful encounter tag and maybe the battle bond ability too. That's all I was saying. You can edit it do whatever... But I don't think PKHeX will consider it legal after the fact regarding the nature. Gen 4 shiny Suicune is a set nature to relaxed and changing it to anything else makes it illegal too.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah I was just saying the event itself which is recieved from the demo is set. Of course you can change it like any other event, i just meant it won't be a legal WonderCard according to PKHeX either way. As long as it has the fateful encounter tag. I wasn't saying it was impossible to change it. When you get it it's hardy, it stays hardy when you transfer unless you change it manually, which in turn will tell PKHeX it's an illegal because of the fateful encounter tag and maybe the battle bond ability too. That's all I was saying. You can edit it do whatever... But I don't think PKHeX will consider it legal after the fact regarding the nature. Gen 4 shiny Suicune is a set nature to relaxed and changing it to anything else makes it illegal too.
You are wrong, its a random nature in the main game even with no edit, and PkHex was already updated to truly legality check Ash Grenin.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are wrong, its a random nature in the main game even with no edit, and PkHex was already updated to truly legality check Ash Grenin.
Hmm well without using PKHeX to transfer does it stay Hardy? Because if it does when you do it officially (for everyone I mean) then I'm right. If it only generates a random nature when you transfer with PKHeX how can anyone be sure it's legit according to Ninty server? Wasn't it confirmed they were ALL hardy? Can you even transfer it without PKHeX yet without a corrupted save?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm genuinely curious, not at all trying to dick measure or anything. I'm just guessing from what I know and how event legality worked in Gen 6.

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmm well without using PKHeX to transfer does it stay Hardy? Because if it does when you do it officially (for everyone I mean) then I'm right. If it only generates a random nature when you transfer with PKHeX how can anyone be sure it's legit according to Ninty server? Wasn't it confirmed they were ALL hardy? Can you even transfer it without PKHeX yet without a corrupted save?
Of course you can transfer without PKHex. U does not even know about that and was claiming a thing like this?

Try yourself and see in your own game.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ash-greninja-discussion.3586568/

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course you can transfer without PKHex. U does not even know about that and was claiming a thing like this?

Try yourself and see in your own game.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ash-greninja-discussion.3586568/
I don't know about what? I'm pretty educated when it comes to how events and legality checks work in the Pokemon games. I don't know what you mean. I wasn't claiming anything. I was asking a few questions for assurance..... If you're referring to me "not knowing about transferring legit" I DID know I meant in the capacity the games aren't out and wasn't sure if it would actually transfer or not. Someone on another thread a while back said their save got corrupted when trying to transfer demo prizes, Jeez.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You know you could have just said this "yeah, the transfer is done via Mystery Gift this time instead of Pokemon Link, so you can reset for whatever" instead of being condescending. But thanks.

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm sorry, it was not my intention, really, I like to help, it was not my intention been rude.

Conclusion: Ash Grenin is any nature in the main games because its a Mystery Gifit and PKHex latest commit reflect this.

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm sorry, it was not my intention, really, I like to help, it was not my intention been rude.

Conclusion: Ash Grenin is any nature in the main games because its a Mystery Gifit and PKHex latest commit reflect this.

actually I have compiled the latest build and it is still not working

bunnymod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only thoughts are that maybe we need the mystery event database? That's the only error I receive when I try to do it. All I want to do is trade it to a friend who wants Ash Greninja.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @hazbeans, welcome