Pikasav isnt working for me

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by RemixDeluxe, Nov 19, 2013.

1. RemixDeluxe
    OP

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    I'm opening up .sav file that I have on my microSD from the GameYob emulator on my SuperCard DStwo. I know I save my game properly by saving ingame and then saving and exiting when I am done using the emulator. When I open up the file on Pikasav 0 shows up where there are blank space instead of my trainer ID, name, and other ingame info like Pokesav would do.

The only possible problem I can think of is I dont have the required Framework program. I am running "Microsoft .NET framework 4 Client Profile" and "Microsoft .NET framework 4 Extended". Are these two enough for Pikasav to work or do I need more?

Heres the site for Pikasav btw

http://pkparaiso.net/pikasav/information

2. AsPika2219

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    Wrong thread? Because is Gameboy games, not DS games.... :unsure:

You must have all Microsoft NET version 1.1, 2.0 SP1 or SP2, 3.0 SP1 or SP2, 3.5 SP1 and 4.0 before use program.
    Download these from Microsoft website OR from FileHippo website.

3. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    Its a Gameboy emulator on my SuperCard DStwo which I said in the post.

Anyways I solved the problem by creating a gamesave on visual boy advance. For some reason its able to recognize a gamesave from there instead of GameYob. Luckily I was able to put it back on my microsd and it works on GameYob after editing. Problem solved.

4. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    I might think that it requires .NET Framework 3.0.

No, .NET Framework 4 is not the same thing.

5. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    Doesn't matter. I fixed the problem by making a save on visual boy advance instead, editing it, then putting the save on my microSD to play on GameYob through DStwo. I don't think it solved the problem but I worked my way around it. It just didn't read the save created by GameYob, don't know why.