Gaming Picross 3D (E) problem on EZFlash

sefjwm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am aware of the save file fix for this. I never had the white screens in the first place but the save file fix doesn't help with my current problem.

I am using EZV+ with the 2.0 RC 13 kernel. I also tested this on the 1.86 stable kernel.

I have a Nintendo DS not DSi.

I am using a clean Picross 3D (E) rom from dgemu and the save file listed in the forums here at gbatemp.

When you do the first level in the Tutorial or the first level in 1-A after you click the yellow arrow upon completion the game locks up completely. Anyone seen this or know of a way to fix it? Everything I've found refers to the save file fix which I already applied. Unfortunately I think people claim it is working because they only boot it and watch a couple of tutorials. They never get to where the crash occurs. Thank you for your time.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't answer your question (Sorry) But is there a forum here that just has game saves?

I've been trying to dump mine from my original carts but it doesn't work, is there 100% game saves on here?

sefjwm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm it's the same save file that everyone else says is working. Then again it may be corrupted or something. Other than the one from dropfiles anyone else know of a working save?

AHA!! It was the save. The one I got from here was the problem. I made a fresh one on RC 13 and it was the proper size and everything. False alarm all, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning