Picofly AIO Thread

Eierfeile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so i managed to reactivate a V1 to test the emmc and turns out the keys are fu**ed up.
Keyblob 0-5 and CAL0 error on SSL and ETICKET and somewhat with biskey 0.
anyone have a idea about that?

Eierfeile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please help me, I make broken CLK point and now, sw lite can not boot, how to fix this problem?
the CLK point on the Switch Lite goes through 2 layers on the PCB.
you can place 0.25 or 0.3mm solderballs on the ripped pads and reflow with hot air. (small nozzle,relatively high temp and lowest airflow) and then hope for the best that the balls stick to the vias. if yes then you can make a jumper wire.

hope this helps

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried a lot of things and still have the problem wht the boot0/boot1 and slow mode of the emmc. I maked a emummc and can launch HOS from it. Is dangerous to leave it at this for the moment? I'm really tired and want to rest.

FreeLander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the CLK point on the Switch Lite goes through 2 layers on the PCB.
you can place 0.25 or 0.3mm solderballs on the ripped pads and reflow with hot air. (small nozzle,relatively high temp and lowest airflow) and then hope for the best that the balls stick to the vias. if yes then you can make a jumper wire.

hope this helps
Pretty cool. Will this technique work on OLED's point D? If it gets scratched too deep?

Reactions: ngoanrazor

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried a lot of things and still have the problem wht the boot0/boot1 and slow mode of the emmc. I maked a emummc and can launch HOS from it. Is dangerous to leave it at this for the moment? I'm really tired and want to rest.
Did u add additional resistor to D0 and CMD I think it was?

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
my mosfet just arrive today

i kinda shock when see the mosfet in real life.
so tiny :v
This is for micro soldering. You need minimum some lenses. Better option a microscope lenses. And the best of all use a microscope hdmi. Its almost impossible doing it without the right tool, except you are a very skilled and experienced veteran electronic technician.

demonfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is for micro soldering. You need minimum some lenses. Better option a microscope lenses. And the best of all use a microscope hdmi. Its almost impossible doing it without the right tool, except you are a very skilled and experienced veteran electronic technician.
We are going to be seeing a large influx of faulty switch console on eBay. I see already many peeps f@@king there switch up with this mod.:teach:

nico77

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
in other universe :
me goin to smartphone service center...

me: help me solder this n this n this, ill pay you...
:P:switch:

Eierfeile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone experienced that after the installation of the picofly the complete battery info is gone?
i already replaced the fuel gauge but the problem is still there

WalangAlam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
where do you put the picofly in lite? on top of the metal cage? can you add also images of recommended placement of picoply and wire management...

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
01-2023-04-16-140909-png.365244

02-2023-04-16-141026-png.365245

Here are the two most viable options, I personally went with the second option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ