Gaming Phoenix Wright Question

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well you kinda would have to think about it. In the 3rd case of T&T Maggey is 22 and working at Trés Bien, the case is Jan. The last/5th case of T&T ends in Feb. And the start of AAI is in March and you meet her as a guard at the prosecutor's office at age 23.

As for not seeing me, I've since become on hiatus/semi-hiatus since the middle of 2009.

PhoenixT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bear this in mind: each Phoenix Wright series game comes out roughly one year after the previous one, save for "Apollo Justice" that comes out roughly six-seven years.
There are several fansites devoted to tracking down a timeline broken down to every single case, but I won't be a spoilsport or a spammer.
The suggested order, chronologically speaking is:
1. PW: Ace Attorney
2. PW: Justice for All
3. PW: Trials and Tribulations
3b. AAI: Miles Edgeworth
4. AA: Ace Attorney

I put "Ace Attorney Investigations" as a "3b" because it takes place shortly after T&T, but surely before AA.
And it can be played safely after AA without any major spoiler risk.

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Inunah said:
tenentenen said:
It really doesnt matter.

Oh, I assure you, it does. I didn't finish the first game until after Investigations was released, and I will NOT start any other Phoenix Wright games until I figure out where Investigations fits in the timeline, I so I can go in order.

If Investigations happens before the first game, I won't play any Phoenix Wright games any longer until I forget what the first one had in it.

The "right" order is the order in which the games were released (in Japan or the US, they messed it up in Europe with AJ and PW3). Or would you refuse to play AAI, because in a few years there could be a game which happens to take place before AAI?
rolleyes.gif

Maybe in 1977 I shouldn't have watched Star Wars either, because 22 years later Episode 1 was released.

QUOTE(PhoenixT @ Jan 3 2010, 02:14 PM)
Bear this in mind: each Phoenix Wright series game comes out roughly one year after the previous one, save for "Apollo Justice" that comes out roughly six-seven years.
There are several fansites devoted to tracking down a timeline broken down to every single case, but I won't be a spoilsport or a spammer.
The suggested order, chronologically speaking is:
1. PW: Ace Attorney
2. PW: Justice for All
3. PW: Trials and Tribulations
3b. AAI: Miles Edgeworth
4. AA: Ace Attorney

I put "Ace Attorney Investigations" as a "3b" because it takes place shortly after T&T, but surely before AA.
And it can be played safely after AA without any major spoiler risk.
It probably doesn't really matter, if you play AJ before AAI or not. But I suggest to play AJ first. Obviously during the development of AJ they didn't know about AAI's story line, so you won't find any references in AJ. But maybe it's the other way around and you'll find references to AJ in AAI.

nsjong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As long as you play Apollo Justice after the first, it'll be fine.

Because those were, IMO, the best in the series to date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)