Hacking Phoenix Wright Justice for All

DShunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason Phoenix Wright: Justice for All seems to be freezing at some point on case 3, the first game played just perfectly fine. Wonder what's happening could this be a bad dump?
unsure.gif
Im playing the full english version by the way.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of Supercard hardware are you using? (Lite, Rumble, DSOne etc.)

I have a Supercard Lite and have run into no problems with default patching settings and Trim ROM - On if that helps...

DShunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using a SC MiniSD (Non Rumble) with the SD/Mini SD V 2.56 patcher software. I heard Phoenix Wright isn't a "Trouble" game unlike Castlevania so it shoudn't have any problem runing however the wierd thing is the whole game suddenly started freezing on case 3 and Im almost done with this case. When I mean freezing its like the controls doesn't response and there is no sound, the text box just stay there.

UPDATE: Problem solved. It was indeed a bad dump, I tried another better dump with my old savefile intact and it works flawlessly. Case closed.
yaynds.gif

LedahXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another that you can normally try is defragmenting your SD card every few weeks or so. If you are contantly deleting and and adding files, most of the stuff on it is most likely fragmented.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy