Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
my SD card said goodbye sometime ago and now my PWDD savefile is gone. Is it as easy as dragging someones savefile onto the sd? If yes, I would need a save which is at the start of the third chapter, well, or just a savefile after that. Thanks in advance! :)

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless you're playing this via flashcart, there's no way to transfer saves between different 3dses

It is possible to transfer 3ds saves. It can be done using a 3ds save dongle such as the "save r4i dongles". As long as someone can upload a save file for the thread poster he should be able to use it. Otherwise, as you said, he could just be using a flashcart.

PS: Isn't Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies an eshop only game? Therefore, he's probably using a flashcart.

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to transfer 3ds saves. It can be done using a 3ds save dongle such as the "save r4i dongles". As long as someone can upload a save file for the thread poster he should be able to use it. Otherwise, as you said, he could just be using a flashcart.

PS: Isn't Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies an eshop only game? Therefore, he's probably using a flashcart.

The save dongle can only write saves to the retail cart that the save was originally read from.

skitariister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game suddenly decided that my save data is corrupted and needed reformatting.

Needless to say, there goes 3 sleepless nights' work down the drain. Would anyone have a completed save file that they are willing to upload? I couldn't find anything on google.

Thanks in advance.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My game suddenly decided that my save data is corrupted and needed reformatting.

Needless to say, there goes 3 sleepless nights' work down the drain. Would anyone have a completed save file that they are willing to upload? I couldn't find anything on google.

Thanks in advance.
Flashcard save? I have a completed save file if you're interested.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed it is. I would appreciate it very much, thanks in advance. :)

I have a save thats at the start of the 3rd chapter. I beat the first 2 cases and then havent touched it since due to being busy. I skipped a bunch of talking and saved infront of the dead women outside.

skitariister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

skitariister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, looks like the game insists on reformatting if the save's progress doesn't match the last previous progress of the game before it was closed...if that makes any sense.

Looks like I have to start over regardless. :(

Still, thanks for the help. That'll teach me to forget about exiting to the home menu before powering off the 3DS.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, looks like the game insists on reformatting if the save's progress doesn't match the last previous progress of the game before it was closed...if that makes any sense.

Looks like I have to start over regardless. :(

Still, thanks for the help. That'll teach me to forget about exiting to the home menu before powering off the 3DS.
Did you try loading another game first before replacing the PW save?

Reactions: i1291361

skitariister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. I switched from R4i to Gateway just now and I'm able to use the Dual Destinies save. I'm done with R4i now. Permanently.

Thank you ScarletCrystals.

i1291361

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you try loading another game first before replacing the PW save?
I assume that is a eur save?

Can someone use savedatafiler to create a CIA save file for me? (files under sdmc:/filer/UserSaveData/)

Looking for USA CIA saves for Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and 123 wright selection/Ace Attorney Trilogy.

I don't have gateway card, so I can't convert a sav to CIA, but if you happen to have a flashcard or happened to play the game, you can dump the CIA save very quickly.

thanks
more sav save files:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-savegame-requests-thread.359139/page-25#post-5118043

Last edited by i1291361,

Ishi25

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm also looking for this save, I have a backup of the US cleared save, but since I reformatted my nand the save doesn't work anymore.. If only there was a way to recover my save I might post here. I'm using rxtools, so there's no way to use this eur save, right?

[]KAOS[]Casey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this, I used save manager homebrew to extract it. USA, 100% complete /w dlc finished save.

Attachments

• AADD (USA) complete save via save_manager.7z
    6.1 KB · Views: 993
Reactions: Ishi25

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1