trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My only grip is that Capcom USA always managed to have sloppy translation of this great franchise.

Nice to see Takumi being in charged of AA game. I thought he was done with AA franchise.

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reviving this thread here again.

I just finished this game. I must say it was quite nice to see phoenix wright in 3D, and I must say that the graphics weren't half as bad. Pretty impressive nonetheless. However, hearing Phoenix wright speak for the first time, I'm not sure if that voice really suit him, or even Athena or Apollo (They all sounded kind of unnatural).

Anyway, I really thought this was a great addition to the Phoenix Wright series, and I really enjoyed how all the cases connected in some way. That last case was really good too.

But there is something I'm not satisfied with, and I know it had a lot to do the meaning of the alias of the culprit...

I really wanted to see the face of the phantom :(

aqulue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this maybe too much to ask, but can you guys pls upload your save file? mine is corrupted somewhere in ch.4.. it's too much hassle to start from beginning.. especially the yokai chapter @@

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this maybe too much to ask, but can you guys pls upload your save file? mine is corrupted somewhere in ch.4.. it's too much hassle to start from beginning.. especially the yokai chapter @@

Here you go, this one is a cleared save, just change the extension to .sav and let me know if it works :)

Attachments

• 00040000000F1E00.txt
    512 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: aqulue

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
I'm curious myself, but I'm assuming it's from the converted ROM? At least I don't think it's possible to share saves otherwise.

I saw a cheat device this other day, and I remember it had a function to rip saves from a Cartridge. But I just realized it's a digital game.
Really curious idd.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a cheat device this other day, and I remember it had a function to rip saves from a Cartridge. But I just realized it's a digital game.
Really curious idd.

It's a Gateway save from the BigBlueBox E-Shop Rom. Unfortunately it's not a digital game save :/

Phoenix.Wright.Ace.Attorney.Dual.Destinies.EUR.3DS-BigBlueBox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back