Gaming Phoenix Wright 3

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A rom is the exact same thing as the real cart.

...Wait a minute, so you won't go for roms, and won't buy the game.

So basically your just here bitching because your a lazy ass?

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think he's here bitching because he's too poor to buy the game.

I just couldn't get into the PW games, I've tried PW1 and 3, but the stories just don't interest me and I dislike the gameplay. Meh, each to their own. I'm trying Hotel Dusk, which may inspire me to come back to PW. But I have gamer's ADD, one of the reasons I bought a flashcard.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You're modifying his words
frown.gif

I think he's not "b****ing" here because he's lazy or poor, he merely doesn't have enough money to buy one, and should he get enough money, he'll buy one.

Well, a pirate's way is an easy but risky way, whether will he follow us flashcart user or not, he decides

Apollo Justice is not good enough for me IMO, Apollo is just a helpless boy who relies on luck and friends (and his loud voice, apparently) to win cases. He didn't actually think about anything. He just found out facts, which are not well-hidden enough to require much thinking. And his companion is too smart that I think she should have been the lawyer in the first place. Apollo is just way too dumb, and Wright has ascended to a new level, now he's an all-knowing deity who will never do anything wrong.......

ANyway, it's still a descent game, and maybe you'll like it more than me.......

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm stating the facts, and I've finished AJ, the sound and graphics are way better than PW, since they're using ACTIMAGINE, but the story (which is the essence of Ace Attorneys, they're text-based game, story is the essence) is bad, and so does the characters, all chars in the game feels eager to help AJ in everything, Phoenix faced problems with reluctant peoples, like Edgeworth and Godot, they're kind at heart, but they're professional.

Gumshoe was doing his job, so helping Phoenix is not a bad thing, but look at Apollo, everyone did his job (well, we controlled him anyway) and his humors (if you call it jokes) won't put even a smile in my face, while Phoenix's will set up a laugh.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the reason I don't like these sort of games is because you're almost a bystander? You don't actually DO anything, it's all being channeled through either PW or the other characters. I like being a substantial character, not a voice in PW's mind. I want Zork for DS. I so badly want that. Because then I would never do anything again.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DemonaCosta said:
No I don not have a flashcart.

Whatever one of thoise is.

Unless you mean a flashcard, because although I know what that is, I can't get one.
Hello mr pretentious allow me to correct you.
The correct term is, in fact, "flashcart".

Jeriko_92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DemonaCosta said:
I'll admit it I'm a PW addict with one and two, but I never got to get the 3rd one, and I wish I had.

Simply because I wanna play it so badly.

Can anyone tell me how good the game is please?

You'd be doing me a favor.

I can assure you that's incredibly good, just like 1 and 2.

Playing as Mia is wonderful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout